Air Jordan 7 (VII) Retro – Black / Chambray – Light Graphite Appreciation

This shoe was straight
pimp.gif

I don't make post's like these but i was going out today and looked in my closet and these were way in the back and i forgot all about them.

I remember waiting in line for these at niketown, people had to buy the bands in order to get your pair, i was the 3rd in line, got my pair, went home and was just amazed at this shoe.

[h2]Air Jordan 7 (VII) Retro – Black / Chambray – Light Graphite[/h2][table][tr][td]Model:[/td][td]Air Jordan , Air Jordan 7 (VII) [/td][/tr][tr][td]Original Purpose:[/td][td]Basketball[/td][/tr][tr][td]Colorway:[/td][td]Black / Chambray – Light Graphite[/td][/tr][tr][td]Style Code:[/td][td]304775-042[/td][/tr][tr][td]Release Date:[/td][td]Air Jordan Release Dates [/td][/tr][tr][td]News & Updates:[/td][td]Air Jordan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Credits:[/td][td]Click Here[/td][/tr][/table]
The Air Jordan 7 (VII) Retro – Black / Chambray – Light Graphite were released on February 20, 2006 and retailed for $120. They feature a black suede upper with with chambray (light blue) and grey accents, which can be seen on the Jumpman logo, midsole, and tongue of the shoe. The shoe’s design is quite interesting, as it features an inner sock or inner shoe, similar to the Nike Air Huarache technology, which is intended to really conform to your foot.� They Air Jordan 7 (VII) was designed by Jordan brand mastermind Tinker Hatfield, and was influenced by Western African tribal patterns, which were on a poster he purchased in Portland. His intention for the shoe was to �stay young and interesting, while remaining sophisticated�.

air-jordan-7-vii-retro-black-chambray-light-graphite-1.jpg
air-jordan-7-vii-retro-black-chambray-light-graphite-2.jpg
air-jordan-7-vii-retro-black-chambray-light-graphite-3.jpg
air-jordan-7-vii-retro-black-chambray-light-graphite-4.jpg
air-jordan-7-vii-retro-black-chambray-light-graphite-5.jpg
air-jordan-7-vii-retro-black-chambray-light-graphite-6.jpg
air-jordan-7-vii-retro-black-chambray-light-graphite-7.jpg

This shoe was straight
pimp.gif

I don't make post's like these but i was going out today and looked in my closet and these were way in the back and i forgot all about them.

I remember waiting in line for these at niketown, people had to buy the bands in order to get your pair, i was the 3rd in line, got my pair, went home and was just amazed at this shoe.

[h2]Air Jordan 7 (VII) Retro – Black / Chambray – Light Graphite[/h2][table][tr][td]Model:[/td][td]Air Jordan , Air Jordan 7 (VII) [/td][/tr][tr][td]Original Purpose:[/td][td]Basketball[/td][/tr][tr][td]Colorway:[/td][td]Black / Chambray – Light Graphite[/td][/tr][tr][td]Style Code:[/td][td]304775-042[/td][/tr][tr][td]Release Date:[/td][td]Air Jordan Release Dates [/td][/tr][tr][td]News & Updates:[/td][td]Air Jordan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Credits:[/td][td]Click Here[/td][/tr][/table]
The Air Jordan 7 (VII) Retro – Black / Chambray – Light Graphite were released on February 20, 2006 and retailed for $120. They feature a black suede upper with with chambray (light blue) and grey accents, which can be seen on the Jumpman logo, midsole, and tongue of the shoe. The shoe’s design is quite interesting, as it features an inner sock or inner shoe, similar to the Nike Air Huarache technology, which is intended to really conform to your foot.� They Air Jordan 7 (VII) was designed by Jordan brand mastermind Tinker Hatfield, and was influenced by Western African tribal patterns, which were on a poster he purchased in Portland. His intention for the shoe was to �stay young and interesting, while remaining sophisticated�.

air-jordan-7-vii-retro-black-chambray-light-graphite-1.jpg
air-jordan-7-vii-retro-black-chambray-light-graphite-2.jpg
air-jordan-7-vii-retro-black-chambray-light-graphite-3.jpg
air-jordan-7-vii-retro-black-chambray-light-graphite-4.jpg
air-jordan-7-vii-retro-black-chambray-light-graphite-5.jpg
air-jordan-7-vii-retro-black-chambray-light-graphite-6.jpg
air-jordan-7-vii-retro-black-chambray-light-graphite-7.jpg

I copped 2 pairs on RD.

I believe these were the first LS edition shoe to release in stores? Can anybody help me on this?

I copped 2 pairs on RD.

I believe these were the first LS edition shoe to release in stores? Can anybody help me on this?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I copped 2 pairs on RD.

For that year yes, but the first one ever no, it was the altitude 13s. I remember specifically because that was the first time i actually had to camp out for a shoe.

I copped 2 pairs on RD.

For that year yes, but the first one ever no, it was the altitude 13s. I remember specifically because that was the first time i actually had to camp out for a shoe.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I copped 2 pairs on RD.

Yeah, your right. I forgot about the Altitudes. But nonethless, Chambray 7's are one of my favorite non-og colorway Jordans. The quality is also exceptional.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I copped 2 pairs on RD.

Yeah, your right. I forgot about the Altitudes. But nonethless, Chambray 7's are one of my favorite non-og colorway Jordans. The quality is also exceptional.

man - JB just keep these in the vault cause i dont want to see how you guys would mess these up if they retro'd

i see ashy nubuck, glue stains and chipping soles in the future
frown.gif

man - JB just keep these in the vault cause i dont want to see how you guys would mess these up if they retro'd

i see ashy nubuck, glue stains and chipping soles in the future
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom