AIR JORDAN 11 LOW 'BRED' LEGIT CHECK

Hi Guys, Sneakerheads and Pro Legit Checker here,

Before i start, i wish to say i had a similar post in other TS thread. So i wish to apologize if i do not allow to had a new thread here.

Here will be 2 different pair of AJ 11 Low Bred i need to do legit check before i engage the seller and proceed to buy from either one of them. For me, the replica or fake one is really hard to identified nowadays as is too near to the original one. For me, receipt no longer seems to be very important as 'Seller could have a original pair with receipt but sell the replica one with the original receipt.

So i will appreciate you guys could do me a favor in helping me to identified this 2 pair of AJ 11 Low Bred. Thank you very much in advance for this big favor and i really appreciate it a lot in advance.

1. SELLER 1 (G)

2. SELLER 2 (T)

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN and wish to hear from anyone of you SOON....

anymore pro checkers here...need another 2 more confirm before make decision...thanks a lot in advance again...

From the pair that seller number one is showing they are legit but the second sellers pair are fake noticed how the jump man is touching the patent leather all the legit low 11s all have spacing between the jump man and patent leather

Also notice how the patent leather in the back looks higher than the first pair
yah.....i already bought from 1st seller b4 u post this post bro. yah i also think the 2nd pair seems fake cos the jumpman behind near the patent leather....

thanks a lot bro....appreciate it a lot bro..

yah.....i already bought from 1st seller b4 u post this post bro. yah i also think the 2nd pair seems fake cos the jumpman behind near the patent leather....

thanks a lot bro....appreciate it a lot bro..
no worries man just here to help

Back
Top Bottom