Air Jordan 1 Holiday 2009 releases low/high/phat - via:sneakernews.com

Oct 2 · Air Jordan 1 High - Holiday 2009 Collection

air-jordan-1-holiday-2009.jpg

It's well documented that many sneakerheads are beginning to feel overwhelmed by the never-ending slew of Air Jordan 1 colorways. The Air Jordan 1 haspretty much become Jordan Brand's equivalent of the Dunk or Air Force 1, a simple design that lends itself nicely to a variety of different colorcombinations. Many Jordan-heads feel like the onslaught of AJ1's has perhaps been overkill, but here's a look at some new versions on the way thatmight make them change their tune. We've already given you a look at most of the Air Jordan 1 Holiday 2009 collection, but hereare a couple late additions that will be most welcomed to the family. In addition to the Sixty Plus inspired colorways, there will also be four new High modelswith some serious style.

The gems of the collection appear to be two tonal colorways of the Air Jordan 1 Retro Phat Premier, one Varsity Blue and the other Varsity Red, both withWhite outsoles and linings with some decorative stitching patterns on the toe box and mid panels. Joining those will be two rather flashy Air Jordan 1 RetroHighs. One pair sports a tonal Dark Obsidian patent leather upper and the other is dipped in a solid shade of shiny Metallic Zinc. Keep reading after the jumpfor a closer look at the whole batch of Air Jordan 1's and be sure to stay tuned for specific release info in the near future.

air-jordan-1-holiday-2009-2.jpg

Name: Air Jordan 1 Retro Phat Premier
Style: 375173-400
Color: Varsity Royal/Varsity Royal-White

air-jordan-1-holiday-2009-1.jpg

Name: Air Jordan 1 Retro Phat Premier
Style: 375173-600
Color: Varsity Red/Varsity Red-White

air-jordan-1-holiday-2009-6.jpg

Name: Air Jordan 1 Retro High
Style: 332550-441
Color: Dark Obsidian/Dark Obsidian-White

air-jordan-1-holiday-2009-4.jpg

Name: Air Jordan 1 Retro High
Style: 332550-003
Color: Metallic Zinc/Metallic Zinc-Shadow Grey

Oct 2 · Air Jordan 1 Phat Low - Holiday 2009 Collection

air-jordan-1-low-holiday-2009.jpg

Earlier today, we gave you a look at some new Air Jordan 1 High models that will be hitting retailers this Holiday season, and where there are Highs, you know that the Lows will besoon to follow. Joining the High models will be four new Air Jordan Phat Low colorways. Two of the new colorways feature a simple two-color scheme with a Whiteleather base and Black patent accents on one and rich Midnight Navy leather on the other. In addition to those will be two Air Jordan 1 Phat Low Premiers thatappear to be Low versions of two of the Sixty Pluscolorways. The Detroit Pistons and AtlantaHawks color schemes now show up on some Low models with the same fuzzy chenille Swoosh featured on the Highs. Keep reading for a closer look at allfour and you can expect them to begin hitting jordan Brand retailers in the coming months.

air-jordan-1-holiday-2009-5.jpg

Name: Air Jordan 1 Phat Low
Style: 338145-104
Color: White/Black

air-jordan-1-holiday-2009-3.jpg

Name: Air Jordan 1 Phat Low
Style: 338145-142
Color: White/Midnight Navy

air-jordan-1-low-holiday-2009-1.jpg

Name:
Air Jordan 1 Phat Low Premium
Style: 365763-061
Color: Black/Varsity Red-White-Varsity Maize

air-jordan-1-low-holiday-2009-2.jpg

Name: Air Jordan 1 Phat Low Premium
Style: 365763-461
Color: French Blue/Varsity Red-White

JB KEEP ALL OF THEM ONLY THING IT LOOKS LIKE IM COPPING THIS HOLIDAY IS THE SJ's AND MAYBE THE WHITE AND RED 12's ON A F&F

I like the Metallic Zinc Hi's. The leather on the Blue and Red Hi's looks buttery...

if the low navy and whites didnt have the garbage carpet swoosh i would like them

They look better than most 1's as of late, but the only ones i'm getting are the zincs

WHAT THE......?

I don't mind seeing so many pairs of the I's because I don't buy them.

BUT BUT BUT Nike has passed the point of diminishing returns on the I.

Money saved...This stuff JB is putting out is terrible. But people in my area buy anything with a jumpman symbol on it

Not feeling any of those

I really wish instead of releasing countless colorways of the 1s they'd retro these

Air_Jordan_1_I_Original_OG_1985_White_Black_Red_shoes.jpg

nah i think ill pass anyone keep track of how many 1's jb has released this year?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom