Air Force 180 Black/Grey - FNL

haven't seen these before...not much to write home about, but it may mean more colors I guess

via finishline:
lg310095001.jpg

leather quality looks like payless quality. id pay payless quality and no more.. $15 or less

Def. Would be my everyday shoe...nike honestly needs to stop makin kicks with this crap they call leather...they need to dbl layer it or find a neew materialto make shoes with....nike yall have many other materials at your disposal...use them and so what if it will cost a few more bills? I'd pay for thequality....with that out my system...I will scoop these....on clearance w/ a discount on top

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Why leather for black colored Force 180's?
smh.gif

Nike corp are definitely cutting corners on materials and quality. I know the difference between synthetic leather and full grain leather and these are lookingvery suspect.

yeah, these were posted a while back, but its nice to see that they replaced the leather tongue with the mesh for the production shoe. At $125 the leatherquality better be top-notch. I may cop if they hit sales racks.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

yeah, these were posted a while back, but its nice to see that they replaced the leather tongue with the mesh for the production shoe. At $125 the leather quality better be top-notch. I may cop if they hit sales racks.

laugh.gif
Now we both no thats not gonna be the case and all 180's retailedfor 125

Back
Top Bottom