Air Force 1 ID Low & High back on nikeid.com

same materials and colors as the last two drops except now there's a gum sole option 
30t6p3b.gif

just ordered these...all my forces seem to be mainly white, wanted some dark ones to go with em..i hope they look as good in person as they do to me on the screen..
2dqm2cy.png

14wgdar.jpg

just ordered these...all my forces seem to be mainly white, wanted some dark ones to go with em..i hope they look as good in person as they do to me on the screen..
2dqm2cy.png

14wgdar.jpg

i've been thinking about it and i just can't do it...even w/ the gum sole option

i can't do it

25s1jk7.jpg

i just have better things to spend $190 i guess and i've never spent $190 on a pair of forces

i could get a pair of forces i would like a lot more w/ that money...i would just have to find them first

i've been thinking about it and i just can't do it...even w/ the gum sole option

i can't do it

25s1jk7.jpg

i just have better things to spend $190 i guess and i've never spent $190 on a pair of forces

i could get a pair of forces i would like a lot more w/ that money...i would just have to find them first

ILLustRAYt,

Half size big at least for me which is the reason I returned my pair.

Anyway this go around I ordered the Heinekens.

ILLustRAYt,

Half size big at least for me which is the reason I returned my pair.

Anyway this go around I ordered the Heinekens.

Just ordered those purps.

got heinikens last time lol.

yea i'm unsure about the gum option, i'd be heavily pissed if i wait 4 weeks for a light brown.

Back
Top Bottom