After a few dates with the woman (or man) you've been seeing..

she says she wants to cook you dinner tonight. You get excited because you've never had someone cook you dinner and its rare these days because most women just want to go out and eat so in your mind she just gained a bunch of points. You leave work, go home and take a shower before heading to her place. On your way to her place you stop somewhere and cop her flowers. You haven't smashed yet so you're trying to impress her as much as she's trying to impress you. Get to her place and she tells you tonight's special is chicken, macaroni, and gravy. Then you see this:

Now what?

Hopefully yall are cool and you can be honest cause the there is no way I'm eating that. You tell her thank you though.

as gross as that picture is, who lied and told her macaroni and gravy would complement chicken?

Here's just a thought, maybe this was her way of trying to get rid of you? She's probably a great cook and doesn't know how to break things off with you. If you have sex with her and her vagina smells awful, I'd inspect to make sure she didn't put an anchovy in there.

Nah son, W T F is that? Dog food and corn meal? I wouldn't know what to do in that case. I would just be honest and say it doesn't look that good and suggest for the next date we cook together, and by cooking together, you have her sit her punk *** on the couch and watch tv.

Last edited:
I would laugh and ask her "what is that... exactly?"

I would make a joke of it and thank her for her effort, but suggest ordering pizza. I wouldn't go in on her for the food, but I would rib her a little and offer to take a cooking class with her. After that, I would get the bubbly flowing (that cheap stuff) get her relaxed and strike her with the torpedo.

Nah son, W T F is that? Dog food and corn meal? I wouldn't know what to do in that case. I would just be honest and say it doesn't look that good and suggest for the next date we cook together, and by cooking together, you have her sit her punk *** on the couch and watch tv.

:lol:

I probably would've hinted what I liked before she decided on what she was going to make. Have her heating up some Stouffers lasagna and making Caesar salad.

Son, that's just some left over egusi soup and chocolate pudding. What are you complaining about?

i would vomit and then tell her that i would rather eat what just came out of my mouth then eat whatever the hell it is she made.

i have no idea what im looking at but id tell her no thanks. SRS

im an honest person and picky about my food so i aint eating it

Back
Top Bottom