AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

Round 3,Bring on the Jets 
pimp.gif

Had the Jets winning today, but the Pats will make it to the AFC Championship game.

Had the Jets winning today, but the Pats will make it to the AFC Championship game.

Assuming Jim Nantz will be calling the game, I know Craig Carton is gonna take shots at him all week
roll.gif

Assuming Jim Nantz will be calling the game, I know Craig Carton is gonna take shots at him all week
roll.gif

Ah damn, I thought I made this thread in time
laugh.gif

Round 3, let's go!

Ah damn, I thought I made this thread in time
laugh.gif

Round 3, let's go!

What happen the last time the Pats were a huge favorite playing an NY team in the playoffs? 
laugh.gif
  Don't get to confident. #Imjustsaying

What happen the last time the Pats were a huge favorite playing an NY team in the playoffs? 
laugh.gif

Let's go Patriots!
pimp.gif

I'm hoping for a game similar to the regular season just to see the look on Rex's face but I know that is not going to happen.

Let's go Patriots!
pimp.gif

I'm hoping for a game similar to the regular season just to see the look on Rex's face but I know that is not going to happen.

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

laugh.gif

Never said I was over confident but his isn't a team in the superbowl trying to finish off a perfect season. Not as much pressure and we've done this before a million times. The Jets are a good team and I know that they will use our beatdown on them as added motivivation so they should be much more focused and hungry. Hoping for a good game and for us to pull through.

It would feel great to end their season
happy.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Never said I was over confident but his isn't a team in the superbowl trying to finish off a perfect season. Not as much pressure and we've done this before a million times. The Jets are a good team and I know that they will use our beatdown on them as added motivivation so they should be much more focused and hungry. Hoping for a good game and for us to pull through.

It would feel great to end their season
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

roll.gif

Well Hello Friends, and welcome to another Classic in Foxboro.

jim%20nantz(1).jpg

Originally Posted by briannnnn

roll.gif

Well Hello Friends, and welcome to another Classic in Foxboro.

jim%20nantz(1).jpg

laugh.gif

Jets can't get to Brady as well as the Giants did, don't have the athleticism on the D-Line.
I highly doubt another 45-3 blowout, but if that happens again, Could finally to get Rex to put his foot in his mouth and shut up.

Eagerly waiting for some the stupid talking from him, better step his game up now it's the playoffs

laugh.gif

Jets can't get to Brady as well as the Giants did, don't have the athleticism on the D-Line.
I highly doubt another 45-3 blowout, but if that happens again, Could finally to get Rex to put his foot in his mouth and shut up.

Eagerly waiting for some the stupid talking from him, better step his game up now it's the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom