Adizero Rose 1.5 Black Based LIMITED

If its the all blacks with the red stripes at the heel they're fsr at shopadidas right now, guess people didn't buy into the "limited" tag.

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

If its the all blacks with the red stripes at the heel they're fsr at shopadidas right now, guess people didn't buy into the "limited" tag.

do you have a link? i dont see them on there
nerd.gif

It seems to be on shopadidas.com in canada...they do look sick, but not for the $129.99 price tag......

^Seriously, not worth $130...now with a 50% off discount...that's a different story......

are they the ones in this commercial?
http://www.youtube.com/wa...;feature=player_embedded

i actually just came on here to ask where i could get them and hopefully this thread is the answer. don't see them on shopadidas though, so hoping they didn't get sold out.

edit: nvm see them on the canada site. i need to try them on in store first to see what size to get. hopefully they don't run out!

Well, based on what I've discussed with others on SC, these aren't the ones in the commercial or the ones D-Rose himself wears from time to time. The toe isn't made of patent leather, and it's just the Black Caps CW here in Asia. Ain't too shabby a colorway in person, but the full matte leather look just doesn't compare to the White Toes. Wish they'd also release them here.
frown.gif

i know i'm really late but are there any online stores that carry these besides ebay? i like the black toes more than the white toes we get here in the states.

Back
Top Bottom