adidas TS Supernatural Commander (2010 Launch....COUNTERKICKS.com)

Source: COUNTERKICKS.com

adidas TS Supernatural Commander

nba_2k10_adidas_ts_supernatural_cmdr_v1.jpg

nba_2k10_adidas_ts_supernatural_cmdr_v2.jpg

via COUNTERKICKS EXCLUSIVE: adidasFuture Unreleased Sneakers in NBA 2K10

adidas-ts-supernatural-commander-black-blue-white-1-600x450.jpg

adidas-ts-supernatural-commander-white-green-1-600x450.jpg

Counter Kicks previewed the new 2010 adidas Basketball range two weeks ago in our exclusive NBA 2K10: adidas Footwearpost. We now exhibit detailed photos of one of those models: the adidas TS Supernatural Commander. Featuring a high-cut ankle collar along with ForMotionand adiPRENE+ cushioning, this will be the next big followup shoe to the current TS Commander LT for players who pound in the paint. Dwight Howard (Magic) andKevin Garnett (Celtics) colorways are seen above. Continue reading for detailed photos of the 2010 adidas TS Supernatural Commander shoe.

adidas-ts-supernatural-commander-black-blue-white-2-600x450.jpg

adidas-ts-supernatural-commander-black-blue-white-3-600x450.jpg

adidas-ts-supernatural-commander-black-blue-white-4-600x442.jpg

adidas-ts-supernatural-commander-white-green-2-600x450.jpg

adidas-ts-supernatural-commander-white-green-3-600x450.jpg

adidas-ts-supernatural-commander-white-green-4-600x442.jpg

Sneak Preview: adidas TS Supernatural Commander (NBA All-Star East)

adidas-ts-supernatural-commander-east-nba-all-star-1-600x450.jpg

We previewed the new 2010 adidasTS Supernatural Commander below. We now showcase the TS Supernatural Commander in a White/Blue NBA All-Star East colorway that adidas athletes will bedonning during All-Star Weekend next February at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas. The shoe features a "star" pattern upper, stylized"ALLSTAR" graphic on the tongue accompanied with the NBA logo, and "AS 10″ logo on the medial side with the NBA player logo incased in anembroidered silhouette of Texas. Continue reading for more photos.

adidas-ts-supernatural-commander-east-nba-all-star-4-600x442.jpg

adidas-ts-supernatural-commander-east-nba-all-star-2-600x450.jpg

adidas-ts-supernatural-commander-east-nba-all-star-3-600x450.jpg

Damn. I thought I was done with adidas and then they come out with these and the Creators. Gotta love the FYW-inspired outsole.

I'm just gonna take a wild guess on part of the inspiration for the design of the shoe..

166ln5g.jpg

And I am DEFINITELY not mad about it
happy.gif

Long time i'am not see adidas release high cut shoes(except for duncan PE edition),TOTALLY got to get the shoes.

Originally Posted by Physicx

they look nicer in the 2k photo's
laugh.gif

Haha. I'd have to co-sign on that. They look super sick in the 2K shots, but end up being pretty gangly looking in the real life version. All aside though,I'm glad adidas is FINALLY trying new things and switching up their 3-stripes placement and overall design look. The Cut Creator and Supernatural Creatorboth look crazy fresh. Some of the best adidas designs in years, imo...

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I'm just gonna take a wild guess on part of the inspiration for the design of the shoe..

166ln5g.jpg

happy.gif

oh my the old antoinne walkers
pimp.gif
i need adidas to bring back all hoopshoes with the feet you wear system asap!!!
smokin.gif

166ln5g.jpg

happy.gif

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

166ln5g.jpg

happy.gif

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Whats with the super high mutumbo lookin cut?

I'm liking the D12 colorway, and the new implementation of ForMotion looks cool . Kinda integrated with a feetyouwear style sole.

I hope those things grip though

Yeah man, the collar cut on these is crazy. I haven't seen a high top that high since like the early 90s. Ha.

I just hope they continue to explore the re-imaging of their stripes placement, because the new '09-10 lines are looking pretty good so far.

i think this shoe is better than alot of nike hoop shoes coming out. plus the materials are better!!!

These look awesome for ball, I've been waiting for them to come out. My personal favs are Josh Smith's and Peja's colorway, but I'llprobably end up pickin' up the Howard's because they'll be the most available to me.

I have to admit, adidas is stepping up their game and those look hella comfortable with the ankle padding and soles cushioning
might have to look into these

Has anyone seen these at any retail store or mom and pops. I love the cut and would love to try these on in the court. Plus I'm a fanboy for any type of clear soles. Hopefully these have enough space for my wide and flat feet.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by astroox805

i think this shoe is better than alot of nike hoop shoes coming out. plus the materials are better!!!
What materials are being used in these shoes?

Back
Top Bottom