Adidas Powerweb Techfit

I have a bball top and I really like mine, longer than most compression tops I have, and was able to go down a size, seem to run big.

the techfit webbing is a little interesting at first due to the garment fits in certain areas only and is a little loose everywhere else. but the webbing along the ribs and back placement do a decent job of keeping your back straight and rigid. it is difficult to get on and off though even after multiple wearings simply cuz the webbing does lose elasticity. the material does a bit though so you might want to go a size down if possible.

Don't bother. It's expensive as hell for no reason. It's just another way for them to get more money out of you for buying the same exact thing you probably own. It's no different than any other compression gear.

I decided to try out the calf sleeve as opposed to the mcdavid one I have been using. I'll be trying it out on Weds. I get really bad calf cramps (just my left leg) for some reason when I hoop.

Ran 2hours of hoop yesterday and the calf felt good. much thinner than the McDavid one I had, and more breathable too. I ordered mine online when the 25% F&F was going down at FL, Champs, FA etc...It was worth it for me.

Back
Top Bottom