Adidas Authentic NBA Jerseys

How do they fit?

How do they fit compared the Nike authentics from the early 2000's?

Wassup with the authentic ones on eBay that come from overseas? The sellers have plenty of positive feedback... for $60 for an authentic that retails for $250?

Also, does the sleeve cutoff design vary? Are the 2010-2011 jerseys different from the 2011-2012 jerseys? Why are these two different?

%24%28KGrHqR,%21l%21E64oy61-gBO-,8l%29,lw%7E%7E60_3.JPG

PACIIDGADBGIKMIO.jpg

The 2nd one is the new Revolution 30 series, which has lines of ventilation holes in it and I believe is all moisture wicking. So the 1at would be circa 2011 and prior

the ones from china are fake but you can't tell the difference so the sellers get positive feedback

by the time your jersey comes in, that dude will be traded... not worth it... spend the extra $$ and get a personalized jersey from your favorite team

first one is legit, if its from the seller im thinking of.

its a customized blank, lebron never wore that style. When he came to the Heat they wore the revolution 30 jerseys.

I'm a little skeptical about buying jerseys off eBay. I'm trying to get a good price, but I don't want it to fall apart in the dryer.

I want to get the new Blue Jays jersey and a new CP3 one since I need to upgrade from the NOH one.

Think about it. Why would someone sell a supposed  authentic jersey that retails for 250$  for 60$?
Fugazzi of course

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I'm a little skeptical about buying jerseys off eBay. I'm trying to get a good price, but I don't want it to fall apart in the dryer.

I want to get the new Blue Jays jersey and a new CP3 one since I need to upgrade from the NOH one.
just stay away from ebay, if you want an authentic then man up and spend the money to get the real deal. if you dont have the money then settle for the cheaper swingman.

Why hasn't anyone mentioned JerseyCentral.org yet?

Go there, it's the NT of jerseys and will tell you if the jersey is fake, and WHY

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Why hasn't anyone mentioned JerseyCentral.org yet?

Go there, it's the NT of jerseys and will tell you if the jersey is fake, and WHY

sites been down for a bit now, thats why
laugh.gif

plus if anyone needs a legit check on NBA authentics you can contact me, its much easier and faster than posting since some people give out wrong info and usually takes a bit longer to get an answer.

Originally Posted by zmoney3

adidas has ruined NBA gear...cant wait for Nike to get it back

They Won't

Nike has stated they do not want to hold the NBA licensing due to the fact they dont want all of the teams (the horrible ones) to be exact wearing their logo. Which is weird because the will now hold the rights to the NFL next season and some of those teams are hot doo doo

Joints huge.

All my old Nike jerseys are xl/xxl...

I help up a medium to my body a few weeks back in Champs... it was about the same size as my XL's!

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Originally Posted by zmoney3

adidas has ruined NBA gear...cant wait for Nike to get it back

They Won't

Nike has stated they do not want to hold the NBA licensing due to the fact they dont want all of the teams (the horrible ones) to be exact wearing their logo. Which is weird because the will now hold the rights to the NFL next season and some of those teams are hot doo doo
Yea but NFL fans buy up everything including jerseys. whether the team sucks or not. NFL market is profitable as hell, Nike took it for a reason.

NBA will most likely never do NBA again unless they are allowed to choose teams they want to supply which i doubt will ever happen.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

first one is legit, if its from the seller im thinking of.

its a customized blank, lebron never wore that style. When he came to the Heat they wore the revolution 30 jerseys.
he wore da white one ( not in game, in da celebration arena joint...and they had authentics printed up that night)

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Think about it. Why would someone sell a supposed  authentic jersey that retails for 250$  for 60$?
Fugazzi of course
thats not true either...i was getting STEALS even during da height of da jersey era....

Back
Top Bottom