Achraf Hakimi’s wife discovers he owns ‘nothing’

Beruseruku Desu

Supporter

Divorce drama as Morocco footballer Achraf Hakimi’s wife discovers he owns ‘nothing’​

TLDR;

Famous footballer for PSG is going through a divorce.

Ex wife wanted more than half.

Court found the footballer put all his fortune under his mom’s name king before the divorce :pimp:

Giga Chad move

IMG_3146.jpeg

Allegations aside, I'm applauding the financial move that protected his assets in the case of divorce.
If the act was between consenting adults or not is under investigation, so I won't comment on it.
One thing is factual, the divorce is due to his cheating.

Am not an attorney but know enough to know that this isn’t going to just shake out the way people think “because of this one little trick.“ Contracts were in his name. You can’t just gift unlimited assets and cash to someone, even if that someone is your parent, without having to pay taxes on it again, which I’m guessing they didn’t do.

Am not an attorney but know enough to know that this isn’t going to just shake out the way people think “because of this one little trick.“ Contracts were in his name. You can’t just gift unlimited assets and cash to someone, even if that someone is your parent, without having to pay taxes on it again, which I’m guessing they didn’t do.
You right but this situation is different. It sounds like he has been operating like that, this isn't a one time transfer thing. Also this isn't US policy, so taxes might be mute. Even in tax heavy places like Europe they tend to be more lean on gifting to family.

So we’re talking about divorce and infidelity and now we’re leaping to tax evasion for some reason? LMAO

So we’re talking about divorce and infidelity and now we’re leaping to tax evasion for some reason? LMAO
Like I said, I don’t know the local laws, but try this in America and your mom is going to get hit with a huge gift tax bill in the 25-35% range. If it sounds too good to be true - it is.

I’m not debating tax law. Plus, this is clearly not an American issue. Irregardless of the tax issues, my question was more why are you making an issue of something that hasn’t even been reported? Your telling others they’re oversimplifying when here, your easily over complicating a none existent issue and I’m curious as to why your doing that?

I’m not debating tax law. Plus, this is clearly not an American issue. Irregardless of the tax issues, my question was more why are you making an issue of something that hasn’t even been reported? Your telling others they’re oversimplifying when here, your easily over complicating a none existent issue and I’m curious as to why your doing that?
Because this is a message board - that’s what we do, discuss topics. If you believe he is walking away financially unscathed, as the articles imply, I’ve got some oceanfront property in Kansas that I will sell you cheap.

Back
Top Bottom