Absurd Grammatical Errors & Word Misuse UNappreciation Vol. WTF is a would of?!

these irk me soooo much.

what is would of? please tell me y'all know it's would've. and don't say "it's the internet, chill." because stuff like that is absurd.

and then when people don't use the word they mean. like in one of these threads there's a video that says: new dance CRAVE :x

or the running joke where Bolivian = oblivion...that came from a real thing. :smh:

aren't we all grown here? like c'mon

and i also hate when people say they COULD care less

Rustled%2BJimmies.jpg

They're/there/their and you're/your. These are not difficult to use. 

Last edited:
Your being a bit silly. It's there right to type how they like. Protip: people use phonetic spellings on the web all the time. I can understand the whole they're their there issue but folks crying about you're your need to loosen up

Your being a bit silly. It's there right to type how they like. Protip: people use phonetic spellings on the web all the time. I can understand the whole they're their there issue but folks crying about you're your need to loosen up

:lol:

Last edited:
the "would of" thing irks me too
also
if your brain is thinking you are or they are how do you end up typing your or their?
that's what I don't understand

It seems like it would take more effort to not get it right.

Last edited:
There's this girl I know, her parents own a couple gas stations and are pretty loaded. She goes and does beauty pageants, got a nose and boob job and is always traveling on her parents money (she helps them out at the store, but it's a small town and all she does is ring people up) but anyways, the other day on on her Facebook page, she said something about even though she's a model and travels all the time, she takes "being a mountain girl for granite" and I about spit my food all over my laptop.:smh:

Random but what is "c'mon"? It's come on so wouldn't it be cm'on. Just noticed it in the OP.

you put an apostrophe wherever letters are missing. the phrase is come on. if you take out the "ome" all you have left is "c" and "on" = c'mon

if you want to be super technical it should be c'm'on

I cringe when I see people using an apostrophe s after a noun that ends in an "s."

For example: This is Jesus's car.

When it should be: This is Jesus' car.

There's a certain team grammar member, I won't name him to embarrass him, but whywesteppin believes you can use an apostrophe s after a noun that ends in an "s." :x

Obviously you can't. That, ladies and gentlemen, is what they call irony.

Last edited:
I cringe when I see people using an apostrophe s after a noun that ends in an "s."

For example: This is Jesus's car.

When it should be: This is Jesus' car.

There's a certain team grammar member, I won't name him to embarrass him, but whywesteppin believes you can use an apostrophe s after a noun that ends in an "s." :x

They're both correct.

I fully support this thread.

Additionally, I judge the intelligence of people based on their grammar skills. Obviously it's not a fool-proof method, but I don't care.

Obviously you can't. That, ladies and gentlemen, is what they call irony.
Try using YOUR brain if you couldn't see it was intentional. Jesus christ. :lol:

You couldn't tell the words were clearly forced in their, the first two sentences are pure fluff and contribute nothing to the point.

Last edited:
Try using YOUR brain if you couldn't see it was intentional. Jesus christ. :lol:

You couldn't tell the words were clearly forced in their, the first two sentences are pure fluff and contribute nothing to the point.

My apologies. Sarcasm is often hard to detect on the internet, as I am sure you are aware. Sorry about that.

Anyone that isn't double and triple checking their post in this thread before clicking SUBMIT, is just asking for it.

:frown: thought you'd take the 2nd bait :lol:

^ of course their gonna double check there posts before hitting submit. This is grammar police turf.

Hmm cant do spoilers on mobile.

" They're. Their. "

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom