absolutely positively in love with ME!

Let's change the pace a bit on NT. Everyone is always whining about what they want rather it be women,money,clothes, cars etc. Let's celebrate us in the present. Tell us things about yourself that you love and what makes you great. Everyone is unique and righteous in their own way. Ill start I'm : loving, intelligent, and complex. I have a incredible thirst for knowledge and a very competitive nature. I enjoy sharing information and seeing people grow and achieve their personal success.

Let's change the pace a bit on NT. Everyone is always whining about what they want rather it be women,money,clothes, cars etc. Let's celebrate us in the present. Tell us things about yourself that you love and what makes you great. Everyone is unique and righteous in their own way. Ill start I'm : loving, intelligent, and complex. I have a incredible thirst for knowledge and a very competitive nature. I enjoy sharing information and seeing people grow and achieve their personal success.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I'm : loving, intelligent, and complex. I have a incredible thirst for knowledge and a very competitive nature. I enjoy sharing information and seeing people grow and achieve their personal success.

typical myspace/FB "about me".. come one bro.. it doesnt get any more canned than this. 

I'm : loving, intelligent, and complex. I have a incredible thirst for knowledge and a very competitive nature. I enjoy sharing information and seeing people grow and achieve their personal success.

typical myspace/FB "about me".. come one bro.. it doesnt get any more canned than this. 

Originally Posted by proper english

roll.gif

roll.gif

the dude is gay. Just wants attention

the dude is gay. Just wants attention

im just a regular everyday normal guy, nothing special about me. when i go to the club i wait in line, and i got about 600 bucks in the bank.
nerd.gif

im just a regular everyday normal guy, nothing special about me. when i go to the club i wait in line, and i got about 600 bucks in the bank.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TSX24

nerd.gif

I get nervous in social situations Motha F
1232871536084914500120514.jpg

Back
Top Bottom