Abraham Lincoln Was Black Vol Racist Coins?

I remember me and my homies was
pimp.gif
a few years ago for some reason i wasjust staring at coins and we started to wonder why is the penny the only coin thats brown. Studying it further I realized the other coins facing the left whileLincoln's is facing the right. Are they turning their back on the 3rd black president?
nerd.gif
If so why not TJ who was the first maybe because he hid it better than Abe who was said to have really dark skin. Upon firther research the newdesigned nickel with Thomas jefferson faces the right also
roll.gif

2005NickelObvLine.jpg

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Euro New Zealand dollar > Silly US currency
Fixed.

Why so many coins with so many people? We have the Queen, and some animals and a sweet old school ship.

roll.gif

If the Treasury wanted to be racist towards Lincoln, they would have not put him on a coin to begin with.

My theory for Lincoln facing the other direction is that he's watching his back...seeing as he got shot in the back of the head. Too soon?

Abraham-Lincoln-Shooting.jpg

penny.jpg

this post had me thinking of the Kat williams special when he says "So thats a couch, I can see dat, but this herrre, thisis a love seat" kinda just RANDOM here

roll.gif
Je Ne Sais Quoi wrote:

roll.gif

If the Treasury wanted to be racist towards Lincoln, they would have not put him on a coin to begin with.

My theory for Lincoln facing the other direction is that he's watching his back...seeing as he got shot in the back of the head. Too soon?

penny.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CaliKix88

roll.gif
Je Ne Sais Quoi wrote:

roll.gif

penny.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Very nice sequence!

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Euro New Zealand dollar > Silly US currency
Fixed.

Why so many coins with so many people? We have the Queen, and some animals and a sweet old school ship.
same with Canada.

Originally Posted by cartune

Are they turning their back on the 3rd black president?
nerd.gif
If so why not TJ who was the first maybe because he hid it better than Abe who was said to have really dark skin. Upon firther research the new designed nickel with Thomas jefferson faces the right also
roll.gif
laugh.gif
You getting me confused with your count. If Abe's the3rd black president who's the two before? TJ and ____?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Are they turning their back on the 3rd black president?
nerd.gif
If so why not TJ who was the first maybe because he hid it better than Abe who was said to have really dark skin. Upon firther research the new designed nickel with Thomas jefferson faces the right also
roll.gif
laugh.gif
You getting me confused with your count. If Abe's the 3rd black president who's the two before? TJ and ____?
http://www.geocities.com/cureworks1/5blkpres.htm

I remember me and my homies was
pimp.gif
a few years ago for some reason i was just staring at coins and we started to wonder why is the penny the only coin thats brown. Studying it further I realized the other coins facing the left while Lincoln's is facing the right. Are they turning their back on the 3rd black president?
nerd.gif
roll.gif

2005NickelObvLine.jpg

????

Yall sleep I thought it was common knowledge Thomas jefferson was half natve american part black and bang black slaves. Abraham Lincoln's mom was Ethiopianand his dad might have been a slave.

Having a history degree, let me state... The "facts" contained in that link are questionable at best. Calling that a reach would be giving thatarticle way too much credit.

Back
Top Bottom