abort thread

bk201

Banned
There are better things to be salty about. 
grin.gif

your life is terrible. makes me feel better about my life. my problems seem trivial now.
edit: thanks for the tags though.

your life is terrible. makes me feel better about my life. my problems seem trivial now.
edit: thanks for the tags though.

Originally Posted by desoIation1

Maybe if you never get another gift in your life again, that will make you happy.
right... Shut up, OP. youre lucky enough to get gifts.

maybe if you were smart enough you would sell it for some cash

Originally Posted by desoIation1

Maybe if you never get another gift in your life again, that will make you happy.
right... Shut up, OP. youre lucky enough to get gifts.

maybe if you were smart enough you would sell it for some cash

Well back from BannedCamp, felt like JAIL! Anywho.. um. yea I love gifts, btw Niketalk seems to be flooded with newbies eh?

Well back from BannedCamp, felt like JAIL! Anywho.. um. yea I love gifts, btw Niketalk seems to be flooded with newbies eh?

This girl said she bought me a gift for Christmas and still hasn't given it to me. Gifts appreciated.

I thought this was about to be an unappreciation about not wanting people to spend money on you or what not. 
30t6p3b.gif
 @ OP, be grateful for even receiving gifts. 

This girl said she bought me a gift for Christmas and still hasn't given it to me. Gifts appreciated.

I thought this was about to be an unappreciation about not wanting people to spend money on you or what not. 
30t6p3b.gif
 @ OP, be grateful for even receiving gifts. 

So nobody has ever gotten a gift that they have never used?
Stoneface me all you want but what I don't like about people giving me gifts is them guilt tripping me because I don't use em.
I said thanks etc etc. But if you're not giving me a gift because you like me or appreciate me then wth are you giving me a gift for?

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

Exactly why I just give money/gift cards.
This honestly.

So nobody has ever gotten a gift that they have never used?
Stoneface me all you want but what I don't like about people giving me gifts is them guilt tripping me because I don't use em.
I said thanks etc etc. But if you're not giving me a gift because you like me or appreciate me then wth are you giving me a gift for?

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

Exactly why I just give money/gift cards.
This honestly.

It's the thought that counts, though. You have absolutely no right to feel salty about getting a gift from someone.

It's the thought that counts, though. You have absolutely no right to feel salty about getting a gift from someone.

Originally Posted by FOG

^That.

I'm usually on the giving end of the gifting process. oh well.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom