smokin.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
co-sign

yessir all those pills n %#@ are not wussup jus stick 2 the dro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

X is fine as long as your not doing it every weekend. Ive done it like 4 time and its been the best/craziest nights of my life. You just got to know what youare getting. Watch this special about it, Made by ABC.

Holy grave digger, Method Man!

But actually, CBN put a good reply. I haven't seen the video yet, and I've heard it was quite controversial.
WATCH WITH ME NT

I did about 100 pills in 2 months. & I'm not proud of it. It was coo at first but it can only go so far. My thoughts were too deep and dark i hatedwhat i became, i locked myself in my room on the computer all day for about the whole summer of 07 i forgot how to socialized, got really depressed, stoppedgoing to the gym because i felt mentally tired, thoughts were Eire and i was really distant to family and friends. If anyone is doing this very often i suggestyou take a break and take at look at what your doing to yourself.

IsyouRollin wrote:
I did about 100 pills in 2 months. & I'm not proud of it. It was coo at first but it can only go so far. My thoughts were too deep and dark i hated what i became, i locked myself in my room on the computer all day for about the whole summer of 07 i forgot how to socialized, got really depressed, stopped going to the gym because i felt mentally tired, thoughts were Eire and i was really distant to family and friends. If anyone is doing this very often i suggest you take a break and take at look at what your doing to yourself.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

!@#%! i might be...

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

IsyouRollin wrote:
I did about 100 pills in 2 months. & I'm not proud of it. It was coo at first but it can only go so far. My thoughts were too deep and dark i hated what i became, i locked myself in my room on the computer all day for about the whole summer of 07 i forgot how to socialized, got really depressed, stopped going to the gym because i felt mentally tired, thoughts were Eire and i was really distant to family and friends. If anyone is doing this very often i suggest you take a break and take at look at what your doing to yourself.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

!@#%! i might be...

girl he geeked up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pmighty

IsyouRollin wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

!@#%! i might be...

girl he geeked up
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

IsyouRollin wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

!@#%! i might be...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i aint heard that song in a minute

Why did you bring this thread back?
This is one of the things about Yuku, how threads don't die, or at least get locked after a while.

Ex-raver here, really tho i started back in Aug 2008

raves are the %*%% if you got the money for them, tickets can go to 30 to 80 in a month

but if you slang, you can make that money back easy, but be careful, narcs are around everywhere. my homegirl got caught
she got snitched on, smh...all 40 of them smackers gone just like that. but she didnt get caught up and they let her go.she got super lucky
But my pill count is super high. thats all i can say, if youre gonna do it make sure its something special, like if you know youre gonna get laid. E x Sex =the best

just stick with with the herbs fam & youre set
none of them pills & crack....and all that stuff
indifferent.gif

just ganja.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Well Obviously if your poppin weekly your gonna get messed up. Im talking about couple times a year here. The thing is its not additive at all. So the only wayto get hooked on this stuff is if u got some issues already.

sad to say all my friends are hooked

i know they pop every week, 3 days in a row. Thursday to Sat.

theyre all liars too..i swear haha

i lost a ton of friends over this stuff, if there are any rollers

Stop now, or atleast cut down, im trynna have all my friends stop

i mean it feels good, but its only temporary, and you end up feelin twice as bad.

a Five dollar high? i rather fade up on some dro.

As a former Househead, I gotta say this drug is miraculous. Those were the days. Go to a joint headlined by Marcus Wyatt or Derrick Carter, chill by that leftspeaker, and dance all night.

I do admit though that when you come down, you crash. Your jaw hurts, you feel depress, and your body feels weak.

Back
Top Bottom