A Real Time Traveler?! the Man from 2036?!

this is that clown's "time" machine

time-machine.jpg

you really believe that a machine from 2036 would have some bootleg atari look to it?

Are the Olympics still being played in the future?
As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004. However, it appears they may be revived in 2040.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by nine point five

a couple of his "predictions" from just a few minutes of reading...

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]29 January 2001 12:25[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Are the Olympics still being played in the future?[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]60. As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004. However, it appears they may be revived in 2040.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]65. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]M!ke
[/font]

If we was a time traveler, shouldn't he always be right? Or did his traveling back in time mess up the continuum

His "predictions" are so vague that they could be anything.

Originally Posted by rcdp

Originally Posted by nine point five

a couple of his "predictions" from just a few minutes of reading...

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]29 January 2001 12:25[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Are the Olympics still being played in the future?[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]60. As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004. However, it appears they may be revived in 2040.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]65. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]M!ke
[/font]

If we was a time traveler, shouldn't he always be right? Or did his traveling back in time mess up the continuum

He claims that the 2008 Summer Olympics were faked
laugh.gif

I'm pretty open minded that this dude is full of it. First of all he floats the possibility that he is from an "alternate reality" and what wastrue for him may not be true for our reality. Then like someone said earlier if he's from the future he should have these events down pat. There should beno inconsistentsy at all.

Somebody is sitting at their computer enjoying their e-fame for a made up story.

im pretty sure all peopple that claim theyre from the future get thrown in the looney bin

Originally Posted by solidsnake

He does get things wrong But he gets Iraq right

roll.gif
yes.. be as vague as possible with too many predictions to name.. Wewont look at the 100 failed predictions but just his ONE right one.. it reminds me of these celebrity death predictions found on the web. i dont remember thename off hand but they had some celebs on the list for 8-9 years before they finally died.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom