A Detailed Account of the Greatest Sorority Party Ever

And of this is late, I don't care cuz whoever posted it here before me stole it from my twitter earlier this week
laugh.gif

Do these girls know how to party, or what? While we don't condone some (any) of the activities that went down at this sorority party, and we legitimately feel bad for the staff responsible for cleaning the damage...we all know a party doesn't really start until someone craps in the urinal.

SORORITY-PARTY.jpg

SORORITY-PARTY-SECOND.jpg

As an encore, they took their show on the road

SORORITY-PARTY-THREE.jpg

SORORITY-PARTY-FOUR.jpg

SORORITY-FIVE.jpg

roll.gif

"Elizabeth saw a group of male students on the side of the building laughing, and when both Yvonne and Elizabeth went back later to see what they had done, they found a pile of human feces on the side of the building."

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

What university is this?

Because I definitely know where my college application will be sent to now 
laugh.gif

Still funny though
roll.gif

Amazing. Absolutley amazing. Todays youth just lacks respect. It'll come around full circle. It always does.

"The professional bartender hired for the event personally witnessed a couple engaging in sexual congress, while surrounded by a cheering throng"
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

laugh.gif
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I immediately thought of a certain website that has these particular types of vids .....wonder if they were shooting for them?
grin.gif

nerd.gif
[/font]

Originally Posted by M4rioL

What university is this?

Because I definitely know where my college application will be sent to now 
laugh.gif

Still funny though
roll.gif
Ohio University. Definitely the most well known party school in Ohio.

I'd rather be in the middle of nowhere California (Chico State) than any school in Ohio.

lol my friends and i were on a booze cruise with some ohio kids during spring break in cancun and im not surprised that this happened at this university
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by felix88

Amazing. Absolutley amazing. Todays youth just lacks respect. It'll come around full circle. It always does.

I mean I'm 22 but I think this type of stuff is just disgusting. Like, I'm all for having a good time, but why do you need to needlessly destroy other people's property or get so drunk that you have to vomit all over everything. I realize that not all sorority girls act like that, but I've come across wayyyyy too many that do and that's why I don't even waste my time with them. Sorry, but getting so hammered that you piss yourself and vomit everywhere is not attractive nor my idea of having a good time.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

pics?

I looked up the Ohio chapter from the National website and found these, but there were also some tO$U pic mixed in so I'm not absolutely sure these are the girls responsible.

Monday%20night%20football.jpg

n513198669_1154936_5266.jpg

cheerleaders3.jpeg

sorority_pic.jpg

And it's actually two different sororities, one from U of Ohio chapters and the other from Miami University of Ohio, involved I believe.  Everyone's blaming the U of Ohio chapter for both (CBS reported on the incidents) but the Miami Ohio chapter was suspended for one so I'm not sure what the story is ...

Either way I'd engage in sexual congress with all of them.

smh. these are the type of things that give greek life a horrible name. they need to get it together.

hahahah who remembers the the story about that Frat and that bum lady that started blesssin the whole frat hahahahhaahahha

Back
Top Bottom