A Concise History of Black-White Race Relations in the U.S.

Don't know if this was posted before, but I thought it was a great little cartoon.

And I know there will be a lot of people with dissenting opinions, so it'll definitely lead to a heated debate on Niketalk.

6a00d8341c0c6153ef00e553d4322c8833-800wi

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Spot-on.

Bet you won't see the NY Post running this cartoon...
of course not. any cartoon that shows how white people treat others is a completely taboo subject.

Originally Posted by waylon

This is asking for trouble.
03417963-4b4e-4f21-b144-5d75eaa2336e.jpg

Spoiler [+]
"Though this nation has proudly thought of itself as an ethnic melting pot, in things racial we have always been and I believe continue to be, in too many ways, essentially a nation of cowards,"

Yeah, I see it like that for the most part. smh at even the notion that people are different because of skin color.

Dead on, but you are asking for trouble. Within two pages you're going to have people saying that black people have done nothing to help themselves, thatinstitutional racism doesn't exist, and that black people are their own worst enemies. Oh yeah, this will probably get locked around 10 pages.

Originally Posted by Integra Owner

Dead on, but you are asking for trouble. Within two pages you're going to have people saying that black people have done nothing to help themselves, that institutional racism doesn't exist, and that black people are their own worst enemies. Oh yeah, this will probably get locked around 10 pages.
yup

this cartoon mostly applies to black people who are still in the hood. if ur in the burbs and ur effing up...u can't blame the white man.

i mean i can somewhat answer the question myself...but wut do u guys think white people should do now to help?

yup thats it. we were all born hating blacks and now that we are older, we decided we liked them but not really. and no way would we ever vote a black guy aspresident.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

this cartoon mostly applies to black people who are still in the hood. if ur in the burbs and ur effing up...u can't blame the white man.

No.

smh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]...ima leave it at that[/color]

Back
Top Bottom