Peep the LED strips in the fogs
pimp.gif

Coupe
5346437479_4e80f9d9d0_b.jpg

5347046814_cdf453739a_b.jpg

Sedan
5347046948_ce7b8ea570_b.jpg

5347047046_323d4e9cf2_b.jpg

I've always admired the Civic, and was currently searching for an 8th gen or an Accord. Maybe I can cop a Mugen at a cheaper price now that the 9th gen is rolling out...

Sedan rear reminds me of a C-Class.

grin.gif

pimp.gif
 nice, we're gonna see these everywhere soon. I have an 2008 Accord, but I see them everywhere. Kinda want to trade it in 
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
 nice, we're gonna see these everywhere soon. I have an 2008 Accord, but I see them everywhere. Kinda want to trade it in 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by urbano wears nikes

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

From my observations, Civics are wayyy more prominent than Accords.

grin.gif

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

grin.gif

Retail?

but it dosn't blend in well with the wheels......

I need a car and if this is great like almost ALL Civics then I might seriously buy

Retail?

but it dosn't blend in well with the wheels......

I need a car and if this is great like almost ALL Civics then I might seriously buy

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

grin.gif
I always wondered what's with this emoticon, like it seems to be used at the most random times.

OK, Civics are more popular than Accords. But are you really sitting behind your computer screen with the jack !%% face while you type that?

Not trying to single you out I've just been wondering about this.

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom