9 perfect strangers

Was planning on peeping this off the cast alone, keep seeing it being compared to White Lotus. Probably wait until it finishes airing and binge it.

Just watched first four eps. I guess this supposed to be kind of based on some ayahuasca retreat type thing, but with a different variety of drugs? I have a friend that went down to South America and did that **** after he experienced some tragic/stressful events. He swears that **** changed his life, and I can see it helping for sure. Show is interesting from that perspective, and I like the characters and their growth so far. My wife also lost her brother, and that is definitely a wound that will never heal. Can def understand that grief and what that family is going through. Hopefully these people can find peace.

Wonder who trying to kill masha though.:nerd:

The cast of this show is deep. Had me at Nicole Kidman :pimp: There’s been some shows I’ve been sleeping on that are only on Hulu. Might be time to pull the trigger.

I’ve seen the first 4 … 1st time Melissa McCarthy character has not been over the top annoying, actually enjoy her role in this one.

also first time I’ve seen Regina Hall not play some goofy character (Scary Movie type roles)

Diggin it so far, the intro reminds me of Big Little Lies

I’ve seen the first 4 … 1st time Melissa McCarthy character has not been over the top annoying, actually enjoy her role in this one.

also first time I’ve seen Regina Hall not play some goofy character (Scary Movie type roles)

Diggin it so far, the intro reminds me of Big Little Lies
Melissa McCarthy cemented herself as top tier talent in my mind after the Sean spicer role she did on snl. :lol:

The cast of this show is deep. Had me at Nicole Kidman :pimp: There’s been some shows I’ve been sleeping on that are only on Hulu. Might be time to pull the trigger.
I just did the Disney+ package that has Hulu and espn. I think it’s like 12$ but the Hulu has ads, need to see if I can get an ad free version in the package. Mainly wanted it for Disney stuff for my kids, but this show was a nice surprise.

I’m curious why they aren’t really going into the married couples issues.

I didn’t know zoey spoke Russian. Kinda creepy last episode.

Stalker gotta be either Lars or carmels ex

So…Marcia has a daughter? Marconis story is crazy. Interesting plot twist with Carmel

Binged the first 6 episodes. Great cast and cool story so far. Regina Hall has always been solid but I became more of a fan after Black Monday. Her being in this was a surprise.

I just did the Disney+ package that has Hulu and espn. I think it’s like 12$ but the Hulu has ads, need to see if I can get an ad free version in the package. Mainly wanted it for Disney stuff for my kids, but this show was a nice surprise.
You can add Hulu (no ads) to the Disney bundle. You'll be billed $13 separately for no ads and $8 for the Disney bundle. At least that's how I'm billed now after some promo I had expired.

Season finale was emotional as hell. Curious if that symbology was marcias closure. And if she chose Ben and ol girl intentionally to do what they did. Really good show.

Back
Top Bottom