(8/20/11) Goodman League vs. Drew League: Trinity University

Tickets for CAPITAL PUNISHMENT are going on sale July 29, 2011 DTLR (Down Town Locker Room) stores. The store locations will be released soon. Ticket Prices are as follows: General Admission $25.00 and LIMITED Floor seats $60.00

Goodman League
■Kevin Durant
■John Wall
■Ty Lawson
■Gary Neal
■Michael Beasley
■Tyreke Evans
■DeMarcus Cousins
■Josh Selby
■Sam Young
■Donte Greene
■Baby "Shaq" Jones
■Emmanuel "Dice" Jones
■Warren "D-Nice" Jefferson

Drew League
■James Harden
■DeMar DeRozan
■Nick Young
■Dorrel Wright
■Brandon Jennings
■JaVale McGee
■Craig Smith
■Pooh Jeter
■Bobby Brown
■Marcus Williams

Goodman is gonna poo poo all over Drew. Durant, Wall, Cousins, Evans? On the same team? Sheesh

Guess I Should Cancel My Trip To NY That Weekend
grin.gif

LMAO. What's the point of that garbage game?

Cool I guess if you want to see a bunch of NBA All-Stars/borderline All-Stars beat up on a bunch of NBA rotation players/role players
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

LMAO. What's the point of that garbage game?

Cool I guess if you want to see a bunch of NBA All-Stars/borderline All-Stars beat up on a bunch of NBA rotation players/role players
laugh.gif

They gotta do something during the lockout. lol

Looking forward to the Mcgee highlights
roll.gif
roll.gif

TheBasketballCh TheBasketballChannel
CAPITAL PUNISHMENT: Due to overwhelming response, we've had to move to a larger venue, Calvin Coolidge High School in Washington, DC. Thanks

McGee gonna be running the point
pimp.gif

And how the hell Evans end up on Goodman? Might as well put him on Drew since he hates Cousins anyway

McGee also on Drew doesn't make sense but oh well

They could have done at least College Park, or the Patriot Center.

If I remember, I'll be there. Either way, Goodman might put up 200, or more.......

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

They could have done at least College Park, or the Patriot Center.

If I remember, I'll be there. Either way, Goodman might put up 200, or more.......

Would cost WAY too much to rent those spots and there is no way that enough folks would even come to make it worth it.

And how the hell Evans end up on Goodman? Might as well put him on Drew since he hates Cousins anyway

McGee is damn near an LA dude. He stays out there most of the summer. Just like DeMarcus staying here.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

im there

nvm-
frown.gif
wedding in atl smh

So in other words you are saying Love > Basketball?
grin.gif

#STAMP right up the street my man just told me about and IM IN THERE
My man told me tkts was $20 tho but im there unless I have to work
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

McGee is damn near an LA dude. He stays out there most of the summer. Just like DeMarcus staying here.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

im there

nvm-
frown.gif
wedding in atl smh

So in other words you are saying Love > Basketball?
grin.gif
lol
laugh.gif

no im saying loyalty and support in a friendship > basketball game that i am not playing in

http://dimemag.com/2011/0...n-league-vs-drew-league/

Each summer the Goodman League in Washington, D.C. hosts NBA stars and streetball legends as one of the most well-known summer leagues in the country. Across the United States in Los Angeles, the Drew League does virtually the same. From Kevin Durant and DeMarcus Cousins in D.C. to DeMar DeRozan and James Harden in L.A., the leagues have been the talk of the summer. So when Durant put on another show, but this time in the Drew League and not the Goodman League last month, he raised a question: Which league is better?

“Our fans want to see it because we want to beat them and have bragging rights,

Back
Top Bottom