Galaxy Gas

“Some of the more severe being brain damage, liver failure, and even heart attacks. We’ve read about, from a statistical standpoint, loss of bowel movements. [There are] Just some really, really weird things that can come of it from a sustained period of time if you use it,” Burton explained."

Scary stuff...can buy it right on Wal-Mart's website

How is this even a product? How far does capitalism have to go. You know what?

it is what it is wiz khalifa gif | WiffleGif

How is this even a product? How far does capitalism have to go. You know what?

it is what it is wiz khalifa gif | WiffleGif

They say it's only intended as a "food processing propellant" but the packaging style and flavors are exactly like those little vapes that are everywhere

Like why does a propellant need to be flavored?

I've not seen this stuff irl but haven't really been looking.

But...I walked into a tobacco shop the other day and they were selling mushroom syrup. Like apparently some liquid mushroom concoction, packaged and marketed in the style of lean. Mushrooms themselves aren't even legal so who knows what's actually in the stuff. These new drugs and their availability in otherwise legitimate shops is beyond crazy.

Anyone stupid enough to take this stuff deserves whatever they get.

Look at the video and you'll see the issue with your statement. The burden also lies with these companies and marketing.

It's a lot of kids who don't understand how dangerous it is but alright

Exactly, It isn't just damaging for the kids using. Like drunk driving and other forms of drug abuse, there can be ramifications for the people around you.

Look at the video and you'll see the issue with your statement. The burden also lies with these companies and marketing.

Exactly, It isn't just damaging for the kids using. Like drunk driving and other forms of drug abuse, there can be ramifications for the people around you.
Admittedly I didn’t watch the video, so if they are DECEIVING people, that’s a bit different.

Just found out about this today…
Same. I remember whip its being a thing growing up in high school and college (I’m 30 now) but don’t ever remember them being this accessible and with cartoon lettering targeted towards children it seems. Honestly kinda scary and this is the **** that makes me scared to bring a kid into this world cuz no matter how much you drill into their heads not to do these things they probably got a friend or some video on the internet influencing them otherwise smh

I saw a chick huff down a can of dust off and drive right into a 30ft hole in the ground where they were building a condo.

Then the cops came she tried to run and the land whale face planted in two steps. It was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom