2024 ALL ELITE WRESTLING THREAD (not secretly a Sasha Banks Appreciation Thread)

Hijo Del Promo

formerly xxhu5sl1npnoyxx
The BIGGEST moment in Women's professional wrestling happened tonite....

After Mercedes hit the SEC Filler on Vaquer...

Britt Baker returned and came face to face with Mercedes Mone aka Sasha Banks, meaning...

Britt Baker vs Mercedes Mone.
Dentistry vs Business Administration.
DMD vs CEO.

The two top draws of Pro-Wrestling during Covid will happen in the future.

This marks the return of the demogod of wrestling threads...

AEWT.

Last edited:
She got the biggest pop of the night tbh

Im so excited, this has been my dream match, and it was perfect the crowd turned on Mercedes cause she's better as a heel and it made Britt's return much better.

She got the biggest pop of the night tbh

That indeed was an insane pop for DMD.

Looks like IT will be Mercedes vs. DMD for the TBS title at ALL IN.

Mercedes gonna have to full heel cuz DMD gonna drag her in these upcoming promos.

That indeed was an insane pop for DMD.

Looks like IT will be Mercedes vs. DMD for the TBS title at ALL IN.

Mercedes gonna have to full heel cuz DMD gonna drag her in these upcoming promos.

It happened so organically, I hope TK doesnt force Mercedes to still be a good gal, its not her.

Hijo Del Promo said:
And in AEW, her vs Britt Baker will easily be the most high profile womens match of all time in AEWs history.

baker vs mercedes.jpg

Taken from the Old testament, NTWT.

Now in the New Testament, AEWT, Mercedes vs Britt Baker is the way to AEW's salvation.

Shout out to the prophe... I mean profit 1995 1995

Get off Stephanie Vasquer jock djlunchbox djlunchbox not once have I seen you mention her until you saw her wrestle last week, the only reason why she's barely known now is because she wrestled The Boss.

Vasquer is just Lyra Valkyrie with horns and makeup, cant even wrestle as good as Lyra.

Of course i didn’t know about her since i just delved into wrestling a few months back but now im branching out and trust me when i say the CMLL and AAA putting way better content out there then AEW

Sasha Hogan has wrestled 3 times and “given” herself 2 titles, but she’s “the best”? Yeah no she’s not. Her walk ranking should be dropped.

Stephanie saved that match with Sasha Hogan. If Stephanie wasnt as good as she is i would have taken that match out of the only 5 matches that mattered at Forbidden Bore.

Stephanie Vaquer > Lyra and it’s not even close.

Lyra i like but she hasn’t really accomplished much. Steph walked in a 3 belt holder. Her skills are much higher than Lyra and she’s been around waaaaay longer than Lyra.

DMD should be putting Sasha Hogan in her place for sure but you know creative control will kill that story so yet another fail by Tony Con

Of course i didn’t know about her since i just delved into wrestling a few months back but now im branching out and trust me when i say the CMLL and AAA putting way better content out there then AEW

Sasha Hogan has wrestled 3 times and “given” herself 2 titles, but she’s “the best”? Yeah no she’s not. Her walk ranking should be dropped.

Stephanie saved that match with Sasha Hogan. If Stephanie wasnt as good as she is i would have taken that match out of the only 5 matches that mattered at Forbidden Bore.

Stephanie Vaquer > Lyra and it’s not even close.

Lyra i like but she hasn’t really accomplished much. Steph walked in a 3 belt holder. Her skills are much higher than Lyra and she’s been around waaaaay longer than Lyra.

DMD should be putting Sasha Hogan in her place for sure but you know creative control will kill that story so yet another fail by Tony Con

If it wasnt for "Sasha Hogan" Steph wouldnt even had a shot.

Who do you think booked the match?

"Sasha Hogan" aka Mercedes Mone.

The CEO is handing out oppurtunities.

And giving herself titles.

She’s not Sasha Hogan for nothing. We’ve seen this before so we know how it’s gonna go down.

And giving herself titles.

She’s not Sasha Hogan for nothing. We’ve seen this before so we know how it’s gonna go down.

It's cause she's actaully a top star, one can only get to the level of polarizing to be one.

Hogan tier is top tier, status wise.

Only someone who knows nothing about wrestling would keep the titles on Willow Jax and Lyra Vasquer.

Back
Top Bottom