4 UNIVERSITY OF IDAHO COLLEGE STUDENTS MURDERED IN THEIR HOME - TRUE CRIME

computersputin

formerly arrowcollarman
Any one else following this story?
The cops tells the community thats theres no threat after 4 students have been stabbed to death and theres no real suspects at this time. :lol:

221116101603-university-of-idaho-victims-split.jpg

I've been following the story vaguely.

It's crazy how the killer killed all 4 of them in the house without making a ruckus.

With a knife at that.

It's crazy how the killer killed all 4 of them in the house without making a ruckus.

With a knife at that.
There were two other roommates in the house during the crime as well, but has been ruled out as suspects.

There were two other roommates in the house during the crime as well, but has been ruled out as suspects.

Yeah I saw that.

Also the cops weren't called until like 10 hours after the murders took place.

I'm trying to figure out who called 911 to report the bodies because it wasn't the two surviving roommates.

With a knife at that.
Not hard if you kill them while they're asleep/passed out/unconscious or with some music on.
Yeah I saw that.

I'm trying to figure out who called 911 to report the bodies because it wasn't the two surviving roommates.
Anybody who came to visit or stop by the next day.

Dont they have footage from a food truck of the victims and someone of interest. Or was that nothing

Yeah I saw that.

Anybody who came to visit or stop by the next day.
Boy you out here sounding like you do this :lol:
I've watched and read so many murder mysteries/thrillers/serial killer content and been in enough situations I probably could :lol:

I set my alarm clock to the lowest sound and even that wakes me up quickly. Pretty crazy that the killer was able to kill them one by one with one alerting one another. I’d imagine they would be screaming at top of their lungs while fighting back.

Also strange that the cops still haven’t released many details after the surviving roommates fully cooperated. Their information could prevent further murders.

So sad

I set my alarm clock to the lowest sound and even that wakes me up quickly. Pretty crazy that the killer was able to kill them one by one with one alerting one another. I’d imagine they would be screaming at top of their lungs while fighting back.

Also strange that the cops still haven’t released many details after the surviving roommates fully cooperated. Their information could prevent further murders.

So sad
They said some of the victims had defensive wounds. Apparently the house was a "party house". Wonder what the 2 unharmed roommates have to say though, thats gotta be the key.

I definitely think that they were high/drunk and with that itis from the food, so they couldve been knocked out. Someone in that crew owed someone $$$. One of the chicks had just bought a Land Rover. How you do that at the age of 21?

my totally unsupported guess would be that he had some weirdo fixation on one of the girls and got rejected.

I thought the Hyundai that was found in Oregon was connected to this guy, thinking he dropped the car off there and then headed to PA.

But that car was ruled not connected to the murder.

Curious how the feds found clues that led to this guy.

Since it's been 6 weeks I'm thinking they had to comb through all their electronic devices and found clues there. Probably had to search through deleted messages and cell tower info to get to him.

He is a college PhD student so I'm guessing he has a clean record. If they did get DNA from the crime scene, they probably had no database to bump it up against for a match. This is why I think they relied on electronic forensics and it took this long.

Seeing how he is a PhD student with a clean record (I'm guessing) then the motive was probably some weird stalker obsession.

Going to be interesting to see how this unfolds.

Im interested to hear what the motive was and what connection he had with the 4.
All it takes is for one person to see you and now you gotta kill a witness then you get seen killing that witness. On and on until its 3 witnesses dead and the person who you went to see.

Back
Top Bottom