Thinking About Getting A Mani Pedi

37 and haven’t had the experience.

Any advice.

Doing it with my daughters.

Or dolo I don’t know yet.

Highly encourage it. I have had them plenty of times. Its honestly something I wish I did regularly, but Im cheap and just do the maintenance myself or ask my Wife to do it for me. Just be careful with the pedicure and make sure they dont cut weird. I had one that resulted in an ingrown nail that was hell. Had to get a procedure done and all.

Women complement my feet all the time. Y’all boys be out here with corn dog feet???

Can’t be me. Can’t lie, I’ve had women tell me my feet look better than some of theirs.

No lies. Nail clippers cost $2. Don’t let them grind the bottom of your feet though. That ski doesn’t heal fast. My moms told me. Never had no pedicure though

Women complement my feet all the time. Y’all boys be out here with corn dog feet???

Can’t be me. Can’t lie, I’ve had women tell me my feet look better than some of theirs.

No lies. Nail clippers cost $2. Don’t let them grind the bottom of your feet though. That ski doesn’t heal fast. My moms told me. Never had no pedicure though

So don’t let them use the cheese grater?

I’m not sure what it is but I’ve heard they shave all the dead and rough skin off with something like that.

I’ve been on my feet in work boots all my life and they need help 😂

So don’t let them use the cheese grater?

I’m not sure what it is but I’ve heard they shave all the dead and rough skin off with something like that.

I’ve been on my feet in work boots all my life and they need help 😂

Nope! Don’t let them cheese grate your feet.

Ive never done it myself, but Ive been told it looks like I do. *shrugs*

37 and haven’t had the experience.

Any advice.

Doing it with my daughters.

Or dolo I don’t know yet.

Been with my wife several times. It's pretty relaxing. The only thing is that when they are cleaning your toe nails with that dentist scraper type tool that part can hurt sometimes but other than that it is great.

AAAAAAAAYYYYOOOOOO

Why women always seeing your feet? You rocking thong slides and chancletas 24/7?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOO

You never been in bed with your toes out…? Or walked around the house a couple times without socks?

I don’t wear slides or sandals in public. Try again :lol: :lol:

Mans toe shaming because his feet look like the monsters on “tremors”
E015C43E-E2C6-4DF0-A21D-C4F0278F344E.gif

Pyf thread? Somebody kick it off
You never been in bed with your toes out…? Or walked around the house a couple times without socks?

I don’t wear slides or sandals in public. Try again :lol: :lol:
I ain't never been walking around in my own house and *****es gravitate toward my feet and start complimenting them :lol:

Especially not for it to be "all the time" to the point I can say that's one of the things chicks notice about my appearance.

I ain't never been walking around in my own house and *****es gravitate toward my feet and start complimenting them :lol:

Especially not for it to be "all the time" to the point I can say that's one of the things chicks notice about my appearance.

Women complement me on my looks, hygiene, grooming and feet all the time. I can’t help that I’m the rare man who ACTUALLY exhibits at least an iota of cleanliness.

I’m a clean guy. Neat freak. That’s just me bro. I like a clean home, clean car, and clean clothes. We’re on a shoe/fashion board for Pete’s sake. Dudes want nice cars and nice shoes, but their hygiene ain’t up to par?

Could never be me

van lathan confessed something once on the wire pod

until his 20s, he didnt know he had to cut his toe nails
mans said he would just let them grow until they broke off
said he'd tear up his socks all the time
he couldnt really hoop right and it was painful

fam
absurdity

DISGUSTING

I used to be indifferent to feet before working in healthcare. I've now seen enough jacked-up hooves to push me over the edge towards aversion.

You are in my thoughts today, kingkoopa kingkoopa

Only been to it twice. Both with female friends because I’m clearly a noob and don’t know what to order.

My main objective is to watch them and basically come to the conclusion “is what I’m doing at home perfectly adequate?” Because as soon as multiple workers come by or they go defcon 2
1667060148508.gif

I’ll prolly never show my face in town again

The feet one is definitely a must tho. When they wrap them in that hot bag stuff you feel lighter and quicker

Women complement me on my looks, hygiene, grooming and feet all the time. I can’t help that I’m the rare man who ACTUALLY exhibits at least an iota of cleanliness.

I’m a clean guy. Neat freak. That’s just me bro. I like a clean home, clean car, and clean clothes. We’re on a shoe/fashion board for Pete’s sake. Dudes want nice cars and nice shoes, but their hygiene ain’t up to par?

Could never be me
Stop showing your feet to women fishing for compliments.

Back
Top Bottom