Is me not ever wanting to touch this tree toxic masculinity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huacrapona Palm Tree:
1633467414742.png

Yes, OP, yes.

Aint nothing wrong with touching this tree. There's also nothing wrong with wringing the juice from the nut of this palm and drinking it. Palm nut soup is a delicacy in many countries. Frankly, you ain't lived until you've had yourself some fufu x palm nut soup with various meats swimming in it on a Sunday afternoon.

1126201722128_abenkwan.jpeg

:smokin

Last edited:
Yes, OP, yes.

Aint nothing wrong with touching this tree. There's also nothing wrong with wringing the juice from the nut of this palm and drinking it. Palm nut soup is a delicacy in many countries. Frankly, you ain't lived until you've had yourself some fufu x palm nut soup with various meats swimming in it on a Sunday afternoon.

1126201722128_abenkwan.jpeg

:smokin

Interesting...
oprah thinkin.gif

Is there a vegan version of this?

marikomorose marikomorose you had a nice stretch where you didn't have blond hair and had gained some nice weight on you.

What through you off the wagon?
Just reading and thinking more.
And what are you looking up to even find this.
Well I came across it on Twitter and didn't believe it was real, so I looked it up. I'm a little more unsure of things, but its cool b/c I learned something new.

And your hairline is taking a V, as in your scalp is highly vacant. So how about you acknowledge your L's by letting go of your lethal hair loss?
frank sip.gif

That’s cool and all, but you out here fantasizing about a tree with a bunch of schlongs on it, enough to make a thread on this forum.....🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom