Need opinion regarding used car

Beruseruku Desu

Supporter
So I been driving an 04 accord with over 280k miles and now I'm finally ready to get a new/used car.

Been looking at a 2017 accord with 60k miles on it for $21,000.

Was thinking about putting 5k down and paying monthly for 72 months.

Just wanted some opinions and thoughts on this as this is my first time buying a car.

Any opinion is appreciated.

I bought my 2018 Accord Sport for 24.5k brand new a few years ago.

No way I would pay 21k for a 2017 with 60k miles. How much are they brand new now?

I know how you feel though, I’m in the market for a house and I’m getting squeezed out by these outrageous prices

wow thats a terrible price man... are used cars really going for that much now a days smh... i copped a certified pre owned 2017 accord ex just before the pandemic in february in 2020... it had 23k miles and i got it for 16,400 before taxes... i traded my 08 benz for it which they gave me 2000 for smh.... but i love the 2017 honda accord... you will like it too but that price is trash for that mileage imo

60k on a 5 year old car isn't bad at all. It's a Honda so you should be fine as long as you check the history. I wouldn't put that much down on a 20k car, that's what an extra 70 a month? Pocket that and do something better with the money. A lot of these cats aren't aware of used car values now nor before this price surge, just do your research, compare against KBB and you're comfy with it make the leap. Cars don't make a lot of money so people waste all this time trying to squeeze everything out of it when it won't happen, especially with all the info out there.

So I been driving an 04 accord with over 280k miles and now I'm finally ready to get a new/used car.

Just wanted some opinions and thoughts on this as this is my first time buying a car.

Look into leasing. I drive a V6 full size ram truck for 325 a month 0 down. Wife drives a grand Cherokee for 430 month 0 down. And, worry free about repairs and all that crap. In 3 years, get a new one

I'll sell u this car for 20k. It has 46 thousand miles on it and won't lose value like a regular used car
20210518_121607.jpg

Look into leasing. I drive a V6 full size ram truck for 325 a month 0 down. Wife drives a grand Cherokee for 430 month 0 down. And, worry free about repairs and all that crap. In 3 years, get a new one

Those numbers aren't bad for 0 down.

Where do you go or did you know someone.

I got a good deal on my 2020 4runner from leasehacker right before the pandemic hit.

Those numbers aren't bad for 0 down.

Where do you go or did you know someone.

I got a good deal on my 2020 4runner from leasehacker right before the pandemic hit.
We've been going to this guy for years. All our cars come from him. No hassle, walk in walk out. I'm a huge fan of leasing tho. I love the worry free driving. Gas and go.

We've been going to this guy for years. All our cars come from him. No hassle, walk in walk out. I'm a huge fan of leasing tho. I love the worry free driving. Gas and go.

I'm surprised he's still hooking you up with this market now.

My wife's brother just bought a used 2018 C class Benz and got raeped :smh:

Hopefully I can get back a deal next year if the market is better when it's time to return or I might have to buy out the lease cause I'm not going to get banged over the head I rather ride public transportation.

If I buy used it’s gonna be damn near new with a much lower price. Why buy used if you’re paying as much? Don’t make so sense to me

I'm surprised he's still hooking you up with this market now.

My wife's brother just bought a used 2018 C class Benz and got raeped :smh:

Hopefully I can get back a deal next year if the market is better when it's time to return or I might have to buy out the lease cause I'm not going to get banged over the head I rather ride public transportation.
We are both up for new cars beginning of 22. So, I hope the market doesn't kill us.

Ppl are always over paying for mercedes. Imo....they're not worth it. But, get what u want, long as they're happy

Interesting that I see this post. I was about to trade in my 18 Impala a few weeks for a 21 Grand Cherokee L “Limited” with the tech 2 package. I had to decline the offer presented to me because they weren’t trying to let me negotiate under MSRP and when I asked about leasing, the numbers presented to me for leasing was more a month then actually purchasing to
Own. That was a $56k vehicle before taxes and fees. As mentioned, the market is insane right now, so if you got a car that’s still running good and your monthly payments are comfortable to pay on, just keep it for now..

Like others have said demand is up with a low supply so prices are much higher than the norm. If the current car is still running fine, I would probably hold off until the end of the fall to start looking again.

Back
Top Bottom