On The Record | Russell Simmons is Guilty ? Full Documentary Now Posted - HBO Max Out Now

Wait wait wait.

I lost track and semi-forgot about dude.

I came in here thinking oh **** Russ made a hip hop doc. Might be lit like the recent docs we've been getting.

This ***** left the country off those accusations?! Now they made a doc about the sexual harassment and abuse in the hip hop industry? :smh: I aint even press play yet.

Last edited:
russell's a nasty dude.
1592009270624.png

I already know Oprah and Gail ready to go off on this one. Probably setting up something right now.

I already know Oprah and Gail ready to go off on this one. Probably setting up something right now.

Have you been in jail?

Oprah stepped away because of pressure.

And that has nothing to do with Russell being guilt.

I wonder if this being made was what inspired Russell to flee the States?

I don’t think he’ll be able to pull a Polanski. Though, honestly Polanski shouldn’t be able to pull what he is doing himself.

Of course it did. He gave some bs excuse about not being able to get back in because of Covid, but he jetted in 2018. In 2019 he said he was coming back, but now he's using the Covid excuse. He's rich, he could have easily gone through another country to get back in. Plus I think what happens is that you have to go through certain airports and then quarantine for 14 days.

I don't think Bali is even on the block list, and by coincidence Bali has a no extradition policy with the US.

Nobodies called him out on that ******** excuse though, even when interviewed.

Are there any open cases on dude? If not he'll just bring that up to say he's not afraid of coming back.

I don’t think he’ll be able to pull a Polanski. Though, honestly Polanski shouldn’t be able to pull what he is doing himself.

baffles me how much support polanski still has in the industry. Child rapist got a standing ovation at the oscars.

watching this doc if he left the country somethings gotta gives

Are there any open cases on dude? If not he'll just bring that up to say he's not afraid of coming back.

I wouldn't be shocked if, because he is who he is, he was warned they were building a case like they did Weinstein and Cosby and that's why he left.

Back
Top Bottom