NYC to get a whole lot more interesting 2020 VOL. eliminating cash bail

Protect my neck from who? Low level drug peddlers?

you must be new, who do you think employees all those low-level drug peddlers? what do you think is going to happen when they start to proliferate? it's called turf warfare.

NYC bout to get real interesting indeed... might stem da gentrification flow thou so...

I'll save my comments on bail reform for when I'm at a PC. My thoughts are too long for mobile.

But immigrants should be able to get a drivers licence. Not having a licence isn't stopping them from driving, they're in our roads anyway, and since they don't have a license they're driving uninsured. If you get in a car accident with one of them you are SOL, even if it's not your fault or got rear ended.

My boy went in right before Thanksgiving & said he'd be home real soon. This is what he was talmbout.

Cuomo and Deblasio ruined this state and city pretty rough here until those clowns leave office :smh:

Yall scared of dudes with rainbow hair? TURNCOAT69, purple, pink or red dreads??? And dudes with purses???

mogs stood on top of them Joker stairs and y’all locals ain’t
Do S*******

gentrified Brooklyn??? People can walk through NYC late night, DOLO unscathed...

Yall scared of dudes with rainbow hair? TURNCOAT69, purple, pink or red dreads??? And dudes with purses???

mogs stood on top of them Joker stairs and y’all locals ain’t
Do S*******

gentrified Brooklyn??? People can walk through NYC late night, DOLO unscathed...
Apparently not anymore.

yo ninja i had jury duty about a month ago the stenographer was talking about how scary NYC going to be.

I don't know about you, yall or whoever is in NYC. But I got to get out from this hell hole man I hate it

Back
Top Bottom