6 rings motorsport

will this be an online release just like the retro 6? any info for these would be fantastic. anyhow, JB needa quit jumpin around on release date and release info.. i didnt know d motorsport retro 6 was gon b an online release till bout hour before it releases. which off course even worse considering theres million of people tryin to squeeze in and order all at d same time online. reason why i didnt get to cop one... finishline site laggd d whole time nd kept saying under maintenance d whole time of my order process. i dont wnt to go through the same process again, realli lookn on coppn this one. 

they're supposed to release march 6 ... i usually email eastbay nike finishline footaction and footlocker they let me know soon within 24 hours

they're supposed to release march 6 ... i usually email eastbay nike finishline footaction and footlocker they let me know soon within 24 hours

lol i even forgot that these were suppose to drop 
laugh.gif
, i think they'll sit though so you'll be able to copp easyily online or instore.

i just grabbed a pair for under retail (plus shipping)...haven't received them yet but I from all the pics, I am really digging them. I am considering selling my MS 6s when I get these. Anybody own other 6rings and know how they fit? I was told they fit true to size or a bit tight so I went with my usual size 9 instead of going half size down to size 8.5 like I did for the MS 6s.

Originally Posted by jsallday

wow i've never tried emailing eastbay and finishline, i normally just call.  thats cool that they respond so quickly.  i hate waiting on hold just to find out if a shoe will be released, emailing would save time.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

i just grabbed a pair for under retail (plus shipping)...haven't received them yet but I from all the pics, I am really digging them. I am considering selling my MS 6s when I get these. Anybody own other 6rings and know how they fit? I was told they fit true to size or a bit tight so I went with my usual size 9 instead of going half size down to size 8.5 like I did for the MS 6s.

i own the Dark Army pair of six rings, i wear 8.5 also, they fir perfect and its a pretty comfortable shoe at that

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

yeah. me too. i always have to go .5 size up with the rings.  i find them narrow.  i really like the ms 6 rings

Pass...
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

nice - thanks for the input guys. Glad I went with size 9 instead of 8.5. I would probably find the 8.5 too tight.

I purchased them from uptempoair right before i left out of the door to go to work this evening.
I hope that a mens size 10 is cool, that is what i purchased because i usually go for size 10.5 shoes and some of them just have a lil bit too much room for me so i started to go back down to size 10 again.

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

I purchased them from uptempoair right before i left out of the door to go to work this evening.
I hope that a mens size 10 is cool, that is what i purchased because i usually go for size 10.5 shoes and some of them just have a lil bit too much room for me so i started to go back down to size 10 again.

u should be good wit 10 if u wear 10.5
i wear 9-10 and have 9-10 in da rings olyp.rings 9.5 fit so nice for ball i think on the olyp. rings the tongue is the best part imo
but ms rings 175 2 much wait to they hit outlets will cope
grabbed olives 2 pairs $ 60 each at expresssions

6 rings are comfortable for ball thats bout it and idk who would pay 175 for these.... they have better looking six ring colorways already.

I think $175 is too much for that colorway also.
$100 I would buy but an extra $75, not worth.
I perfer the black reds.

Back
Top Bottom