52 Weeks Savings Challenge (2024 Edition)

Which challenge will you do?

• $1378

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • $2500

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • $5000

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • $7000

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • $10,000

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • Custom Challenge

Votes: 17 18.7%

• Total voters
I’m doing the 5k challenge plus all of my bonus money will get saved this year instead of buying stupid ish. Bonus’s usually top out at around 24k before taxes so hopefully I can reach 20k total saved this year in addition to my 401k contributions. Thinking of opening a Roth account also this year. Can someone point me in the right direction?
52 week challenge is going only to ky Roth and has been the last 4 years.

Next year will raise it.

Schwab is a good option

Week 2 done
tenor.gif

I was at work doing some math on how I’m gone manage to save on top of all that I need to get done. Was looking like this on the

tenor.gif

I’m tryna pay off a credit card within the next two months, gotta maintenance my car before April, cop a new car once the lease is up, buy , still save weekly to meet the 10k challenge, in reverse order on top of other little things. To at least have the ability to eat decently, I picked up an extra shift and am gonna be working 6 days out the week and attend school full time. Times gon he skressfull until around September
giphy.gif

Ima get it done tho and stack this bread
giphy.gif

Here for the 5k.

weeks 1-3 being deposited.

1579542013881.png

challenged the fellas to save 100 a month for a guys trip at the end of the year as well. less see how it goes.

Appreaciate all yall supportive mf.

Back
Top Bottom