$500,000 dollar pokemon question....smh

30t6p3b.gif

Its not even the fact that he doesnt watch pokemon, he doesnt know anything about Lord of the Rings either.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

Its not even the fact that he doesnt watch pokemon, he doesnt know anything about Lord of the Rings either.
30t6p3b.gif

hahha great point 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ps2child

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

oh my goodness....Frodo
laugh.gif

This gotta be a joke...snl skit?
I can already see it
laugh.gif
um not really if you late 20's or older you pretty much was older teens an adult when pokemon came out so why would a grown man be watching pokemon unless he has young siblings or kids. to be honest most ppl mid 20's or younger wouldnt know anything about pop culture pre 90's if it werent for the internet and constant copies and remakes.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

oh my goodness....Frodo
laugh.gif

This gotta be a joke...snl skit?
I can already see it
laugh.gif
um not really if you late 20's or older you pretty much was older teens an adult when pokemon came out so why would a grown man be watching pokemon unless he has young siblings or kids. to be honest most ppl mid 20's or younger wouldnt know anything about pop culture pre 90's if it werent for the internet and constant copies and remakes.

Frodo is a very well known character and is not from the 90's at all.

Originally Posted by ebozek9

Originally Posted by LDJ

I can already see it
laugh.gif

how so pokemon came out in the late 90's so if you were late 20's 30 somethem you was no younger then maybe 16/17 y/o.. So why would a senior in highschool all of a sudden start watching pokemon? I know it cause im a parent. but if that wasnt the case i couldnt see myself like 20 something y/o saying oh its some new cartoon on tv with a boy who has mystical creatures in a ball. Yall make it seem like it was a question about looney toons, or scooby doo or better yet disney ah something

someone should punch this guy honestly u know how many j's we could buy with that other 250k lol

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by ebozek9

Originally Posted by LDJ

how so pokemon came out in the late 90's so if you were late 20's 30 somethem you was no younger then maybe 16/17 y/o.. So why would a senior in highschool all of a sudden start watching pokemon? I know it cause im a parent. but if that wasnt the case i couldnt see myself like 20 something y/o saying oh its some new cartoon on tv with a boy who has mystical creatures in a ball. Yall make it seem like it was a question about looney toons, or scooby doo or better yet disney ah something

The 3 names "Jigglypuff" "Squirtle" and "Pikachu" are all similar in a way that if you knew nothing about Pokemon, you'd never have heard these names, correct? Now what normal person knows nothing about Lord of the Rings, or Frodo? Even judging off those three names, and then the name Frodo, any one of us in this thread could make a reasonable guess that the answer to the question would be Frodo. And judging that he's on WWTBAM, he must know a thing or two about trivia. With that being said, I'm sure he knows who Frodo is.

Back
Top Bottom