50% off Papa Johns?!?! Time to go in on dat pizza!

They are doing this like every other week or so. I'm not even mad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gonna be my lunch or dinner today prolly

Will be ordering 2 pizza's to bring with me to my fantasy football draft this Friday night :pimp:

Agreed. I don't know what it is either. Usually I'm not too picky with my food in general, but Dominos just does not do it for me.

Fo SHo. Im not gona even tip the driver hahaha. Gona come out with  300 bucks in dollers and count the money in fron of him. Laugh when dude has his hand out ahahahaha.

IM guessing papa johns are gaining mad profit off this coupon.... i aint even mad... guess i know what im eating tomorrow again lol

Prob wont even get any pizza, just a bunch of wings. They not the best, but for 50% off, cant complain

Why couldn't they do this when I was a freshman in college ordering pizza every other day :smh:

Still :smokin

How is papa johns still in business they stay doing this every other week :lol: . I aint mad doe :smokin

They been running this promotion often as of lately. I wish they ran this deal when I was in college & used to eat fast food all the time.

How is papa johns still in business they stay doing this every other week :lol: . I aint mad doe :smokin

One of my high School friends told me it takes about a 2.50 to make a pizza and that was for your Neighborhood place, imagine how much it takes for a chain with power.

Anyway, Thanks OP will be used soon.

Back
Top Bottom