50 goin at Buck... LOL

passback

Banned
"The heat on the beef just got turned up a little hotter. 50 Cent alleges in a recent interview with MTV that he hasknowledge of Young Buck using both Cocaine and Syrup.

"Buck's probably high right now," 50 said sarcastically, "He doesn't even get high anymore - he just maintains his [high]. You have toget sober to be high," 50 said. "When they say, 'Party like a rock star,' he goes beyond what they are talking about. Multiple, differentsh--."

Neither Buck or his reps culd be reached for comment, but 50's prediction is that Buck will soon release a diss track.

"That's inevitable," 50 said. "In confusion, you gonna try to do anything you can do to try and be aggressive. I predict he'll saydisrespectful things as we move forward." "

From HHG

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO
laugh.gif

i dont even this is an insult...i mean buck is from NASHVILLE!...aint nuthin to do down there but sell dope,use it, and pimp strippers

that was a real ho -esque move by fif in my eyes... Even if he is on that Girl, there is no need for that.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by PAsSback

"That's inevitable," 50 said. "In confusion, you gonna try to do anything you can do to try and be aggressive. I predict he'll say disrespectful things as we move forward."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm probably the only one who found this funny.
Dude has this subtle humor that comes with him thinking he's the greatest human being onthe planet Earth and everyone else are just mere peasants...son is expecting a diss track, and he's talking as if Buck is his little kid who wrote meanthings about daddy in his journal because daddy put him in timeout.
laugh.gif

Everyone saw Buck and 50 having a falling out from a mile away so all of this news shouldn't be a surprise...

Buck put out a new song

Towards the end he's like "The white get her right, The pills make her feel a rush, Let's party like we was on Lil Wayne's bus"
laugh.gif

What's the problem?? 50s just sayin somethin we already know . . . I'm sure Buck has mentioned both in his own music as a partying ritual . . .

Buck has put more of an effort to get kicked out og G Unit then Game EVER did . . . I hope he was high when he came out saying G Unit never paid him, insteadof goin to 50, he tells a website . . . That's reason enuff to get rid of this joker . . .

grin.gif
It almost seem as if 50 is tryna bait buck into sayin somethin, dudeknows exactly what he's doin
laugh.gif

also how long do yall think it'll be before buck gets moved off of G-unit
nerd.gif

I didnt really care much for Game, so when he got kicked out and shots were fired back and forth it was whatever.

But Buck on the other hand........

This is one beef I aint looking forward to.

Fif is a smart dude, he has NO friends in this business...I bet the only people he keeps loyal to are Em and Dre for puttin him on...In '15 years whenthey're talkin about how much money 50 made durin this time they'll mention how Banks and Yayo are still on the block...

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

I didnt really care much for Game, so when he got kicked out and shots were fired back and forth it was whatever.

But Buck on the other hand........

This is one beef I aint looking forward to.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Fif is a smart dude, he has NO friends in this business...I bet the only people he keeps loyal to are Em and Dre for puttin him on...In '15 years when they're talkin about how much money 50 made durin this time they'll mention how Banks and Yayo are still on the block...

Man, 50 been reading that 48 Laws Of Power, and I guarantee you, if and when the time arises, he won't hesitate to stab them in the back.........

You should NEVER bite the hand that feeds you . . .

He's gonna ruin is whatever he has left of a career . . . 50 should kick him out of G Unit all togeather IMO

Buck has known Paul and Juicy J since he was pretty young, and you know they were/still might be pretty big cokeheads.

Back
Top Bottom