50 Cent just got rushed to the hospital

50shot.bmp

After a long weekend of activites, including performing, throwing a festival in his old neighborhood in Queens, and preparing for his upcoming Thisis50Concert, 50 Cent has definitely been working hard.

This afternoon while in his Manhattan offices, employees say that 50 Cent was listening to Fat Joe's new album, "J.O.S.E.2" when all the sudden, he collapsed! An ambulance was called, and by the time they arrived, 50 Cent regained consciousness and was complainingof blurred vision and a severe migraine. 50 Cent was rushed to Mt. Sinai hospital at 4:26 pm.

Doctors say after performing a Cat Scan and EKG there seems to be some damage to his auditory cortex, which is the region of the brain that isresponsible for processing sound.

Source - ThisIs50.com

#GetBetter50Cent #GetBetter50Cent #GetBetter50Cent #GetBetter50Cent#GetBetter50Cent #GetBetter50Cent #GetBetter50Cent#GetBetter50Cent #GetBetter50Cent #GetBetter50Cent#GetBetter50Cent #GetBetter50Cent #GetBetter50Cent#GetBetter50Cent

50 Cent is my favorite rapper and idol, I'm O.D. nervous smh.

he sounded like he was losing his voice during the concert in south side jamaica

So dude might ot be able to make more music???

good thing Get Rich or Die Trying was the last album he dropped

Originally Posted by gd87

laugh.gif
At people thinking this is real...

If it is posted on Thisis50...there is a good chance that it can be. I am sure the lack of details on it makes it more crazy then it is.....but I am suresomething happened to dude.

Back
Top Bottom