50 Cent Gets over $18,000 dropped from Child Support Payments

February 14, 2008 -- 50 Cent may make millions, but that doesn't mean you can take him for a ride. The rapper was furious when Shaniqua Tomkins, baby mama of his 10-year-old son, Marquis Jackson, kept asking him for more money, so he took Tomkins to court to let a judge decide how much he should pay in child support. Tomkins asked for $50,000 a month and was granted $25,000 a month while the court went through her and Marquis' expenses. A ruling was handed down earlier this week: Tomkins will now receive a paltry $6,700 a month in support from Fitty. The rapper's lawyer, Brett Kimmel, said, "My client and I are very happy with the ruling. "
from..New York Post..

50k a month,,,,,,,,,, what kid needs that?

that was a blow for the fellas cause,,,,,,,,,,,,, these damn women be killin us in the courts when it comes to child support.

smh.gif
at all these women using their kids for checks

80,400 a year in child support from 50. all she needa do is at least work at mcdonalds full time an she will make 6 figs a year. good for her.

she is now gonna get 6,700. she shouldve not said anything, her *+% went from 25 gs to under 7g. smh. good for 50

i mean why can't he just take full custody.

he got the lawyers and he got the money and could possibly put him in a better environment.

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

i mean why can't he just take full custody.

he got the lawyers and he got the money and could possibly put him in a better environment.

50 lives on the road..everytime you look up 50 is in a different country..theres not a judge that would give him custody as much as 50 travels..
i dontlike 50 but its good he got that reduced..

a paltry $6,700 a month
laugh.gif
@a paltry. Cats is putting in crazy amount of work incollege to see these numbers and this $@% $!$ had to do was push 50's big head %+* son out her $%#!+...
tired.gif

50 cent is a beast. its good though he aint let shorty rape her. now only if the rest of the men in the world can get the same break...

Back
Top Bottom