50 Cent ft. Dr. Dre & Alicia Keys - New Day

potential but 50 used to be so nice...idk what happened for real. how can someone drop so much? I mean G-Unit days to now is like day and night.

not sure why 50 is releasing the same song as Alicia Keys though, this is supposedly produced by Dr. Dre & mixed by Eminem, but it sounds the same as Alicia's :lol:

I said it already, and i'll say it again im done with fifty, he needs stay out the studio

50 just can't let it go man.

if he is as wise as he portrays himself, I know he hasn't squandered his fortune.

so these attempts at rapping can't be for revenue.

it's no longer his time anymore and he's tarnishing the few good memories we have of his career.

if its for the love of the game, cultivate some new, young talent...but rap wise? it's over. everyone's left him.

this seems so much like karma its ridiculous.

whats Good Im An NC Hip Hop Artist Just Got A Cosign From 9th Wonder & Ski Beats This Is My Mixtape Check It Out 

this is gonna be the 2012 version of Empire State Of Mind if Interscope pushes this record to the max, haven't heard 50 rap about real stuff for a while

50 musta paid Alicia mad dough to get the track. I like it though.

+

Dre promoting himself being featured on people tracks?! Detox is finally coming!

The beat isn't entirely the same as the Alicia Keys version (the strings are new), so maybe Dre did have a hand in the production.

The song overall is good

It just sounds lazy knowing about the Alicia Keys version that came out 2 months ahead

Back
Top Bottom