40 Glocc suing Game for $4.5 Million

(AllHipHop News) TMZ is reporting that West Coast rapper 40 Glocc is looking for $4.5 million from fellow Cali emcee Game.

After video footage of 40 Glocc being attacked by Game surfaced on the internet last year, 40 filed a lawsuit against Game in October, but the specific damages and amount of the suit were not announced.

According to legal documents attained by TMZ, White is now seeking $2 million for punitive damages, $750,000 in lost earnings, $500,000 in pain and suffering, $500,000 in emotional distress, $25,000 in medical expenses, and other damages.

It was reported last year that 40 claimed Game, along with 15 other people, jumped him as he was leaving a party in the Hollywood Hills resulting in serious injuries to his eye, ribs, kidneys, shoulder and back. He also accused Game of pointing a gun at him and threatened to “end it all” if he tried to fight back.

The two rappers have since repeatedly taunted each other in interviews, videos, and in songs.

Game threw lyrical shots at 40 in the “Cough Up A Lung” freestyle in November of 2012.

40 later released a diss track called “The Full Edit” aimed at Game in order to explain the entire situation since he felt that the video recording by Game didn’t show the full incident.

http://allhiphop.com/2013/03/11/40-glocc-suing-game-for-4-5-million/

i thought 40 Glocc was as G as can be? :smh: Game won regardless, he's paid.

hip hop has turned to a circus with this type of **** going on, i thought 40 Glocc was gangsta?

hip hop has turned to a circus with this type of **** going on, i thought 40 Glocc was gangsta?

I thought so too. Game said he would pay him though because he don't want to go through the whole court process on power 105 late last year. I don't think he will pay him the full amount but I could see him paying at most half the amount.

Wait you're a "thug" and a "gangster" with the name "40 Glocc" and you're suing because you got your *** beat for having a big mouth?

I'm lost.

SMH @ him thinkin game even got 4.5 million. dude take a entourage of 30 ppl everywhere he go an they all leach off him. he probably did that reality show cuz his money was gettin low

40 Glocc been a clown.  Dude beat up a homeless man for wearing red.  Tried to scare Wayne and Baby by surrounding his car.  Tried to punk Menace and ended up getting punked.  Karma seems to be coming around for him.  Apparently he's been kicked off his set and got ran out of a club last night, lol.

ol boy needs to just take the L.

street credability is gone so he might as well go the legal route.
mean.gif

He is a thug though. A lot of thugs are like him. He only pulls that bully stuff when he's got plenty of goons with him

cuz is a straight clown for this.  He prolly figure his thug image already tarnished so he might as well go for the $$$$
mean.gif

True story...

I seen 40 a week after this happend (ya he was walking a lil funny cuz he got beat on)

but it wasnt no serious injury, he woulda been in the hospital tryna make up stories and sell a good one smh
mean.gif

Doesn't 40 have multipe videos on the net? i.e. lil wayne, and plies?

which makes it even worst.

+random rant+ I hate how the justice system works, just cause you on the tail end of an A!! whoopin, doesnt give you the right to sue

i know 40 got jumped or says he did, but you cant be ATTEMPTING to pull the same stunts on camera on not expect to be on the wrong end when its 'Your Turn' and try an Sue.

P!!!y in my book.

Back
Top Bottom