4/29/2009 at 10:22pm My Life Changed Forever... 1st Picture Ever Taken Of Her On pg 2

My little girl decided she was ready to come kick with me
pimp.gif

And she was very adament about it as well only 2hrs of labor, 1 of which was spent at the crib getting ready to leave... Taking A Shower, Calling The Doctor(who got there 2mins after she was born
smh.gif
laugh.gif
) Calling Family, Missing Lost etc. We got to the hospital around 9:30, in a room at 9:40 and she was here at10:22
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Soooooo many emotions overwhelmed me when the doctor put her in my arms... I'm actually surprised I didn't cry
laugh.gif
... Such A Amazingly UndescribableFeeling. Its definitely humbling.

Congratulations.
pimp.gif

bein on here for so long, stuff like this makes me feel oldddddddd
laugh.gif

Congrats...so what Jordan stuff does she alredy have? You can't be on NT and not have a pair of botties and hat set from JB...lol

I'm hoping I'm not 9 months away from making a post like this right now, ugh.

Congrats to you, though. I can only imagine how good it feels to have one when you're ready for one.

Congrats.

All kind of emotions you never knew you had will start to surface. There is no love like the love a man has for his daughter.

I'm 3 years in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CONGRATS! I'm excited that im going to be an uncle, so i can only imagine how crazy it may feel as
you became a father. represent for manhood!

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Congratulations Cake!
I'm glad she's finally here!
You're gonna be a great dad
Thanks Jayde, I got your im about monopoly afterwards and started dying

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Congrats...so what Jordan stuff does she alredy have? You can't be on NT and not have a pair of botties and hat set from JB...lol

You already know!!! Pink and white/black and white onesie, matching hat and botties
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Congratulations.
pimp.gif

bein on here for so long, stuff like this makes me feel oldddddddd
laugh.gif

Who are you telling G
smh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Congrats dude. Dont drop the ball. . . .
indifferent.gif

j/k you'll be a great dad
laugh.gif

G... On some real %#@% ... when we had the ultrasound and found out I was in a state of depression, called off of work and spent the day in the bed not talkingto anyone. I thought of all the random females in my life, as well as others I had encountered... Saw flashes of Kell and almost threw up G. But looking ather last night... ALL OF THAT WENT AWAY... I put it on CAKE she's gonna be more than straight G
pimp.gif

Much Love to everyone for the congrats and well wishes too
pimp.gif

Congrats man. My son was just born on the 19th. Its such an overwhelming feeling its hard to explain but it is a great feeling. Enjoy her and be ready for theup comming sleepless nights.

Back
Top Bottom