36.9% of Black men are considered obese in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
27d337f01ee89c0414fd1c6f6b1b8e3b.gif

I’m 6’3 barley workout but naturally high metabolism :pimp:, slim thick baby and I just ate a double double protein style, no damn given

Pawse on the slim thick comment but this is me for some reason but also include a pudge that won’t go away
Ya still using pause in 2019 ? Smh. But yeah I feel you on the little pudge stomach, these chicks love that though so flourish just make sure you still doing some pushups at least.

6'1 170-175 :pimp:

Bruhs gotta stay in shape. Never know when someone wan test you. Stay in shape my friends.

I can't believe fam called himself slimthick doe :smh:

Idk if it’s just bc im in the south but negros still addicted to slave food. I got an uncle to frys chicken backs for a snack. It’s crazy to me when we have family dinners how much garbage they think is real food.

Ya still using pause in 2019 ? Smh. But yeah I feel you on the little pudge stomach, these chicks love that though so flourish just make sure you still doing some pushups at least.
Yeah I still do slight workouts but don't do as much as I should. Just funny because like you said the womenz love the pudge but I do get a little self conscious about it at times

Across all racial and ethnic divisions physical fitness is on the decline and that descent to some degree is encouraged.

One issue is that the body mass chart doesn't take in to account muscle.

a lot of running backs in the NFL would be considered obese

Any time I see Black men in the title here on NikeTalk, I know that something is up.

BMI was created for white people to follow, which is based upon white male supremacy in the attempt to create the image of perfect health and what it should LOOK like. The study was done in Greenwich CT back in the 20th century, with seven to twelve white males in the age group of forty. It did not take into account genetics, and then from what region people are from ancestrally, as there is such a thing as HEALTHY fat. People of Norse origin come into play here, and they did not take into account muscular and bone density in regard to weight distribution.

Just like anything else in this world, if a theory was supposedly discovered by whites for whites? The theory will be rife with mistakes in order to prove white people to be superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom