30-45 minutes until crack is delivered to my doorstep...Jet's Pizza APPRECIATION

**UPDATE Jet's is blowing up...finally**

...it's a movement. If you haven't had it, you haven't ever had pizza. just sayin..

Just ordered Jet's Pizza, and if you are from Michigan you know the deal. Literally, the best pizza I've had and I've had it all.

If you haven't had it get familiar..
http://jetspizza.com/stores

51pwf5.jpg

y0q0.jpg

**UPDATE Jet's is blowing up...finally**

...it's a movement. If you haven't had it, you haven't ever had pizza. just sayin..

Just ordered Jet's Pizza, and if you are from Michigan you know the deal. Literally, the best pizza I've had and I've had it all.

If you haven't had it get familiar..
http://jetspizza.com/stores

51pwf5.jpg

y0q0.jpg

there is a Jets here around my place (Fort Lauderdale) and its definitely legit

their 8-corner joint is in heavy rotation

there is a Jets here around my place (Fort Lauderdale) and its definitely legit

their 8-corner joint is in heavy rotation

out of all the big market cities in texas they have em in 2 of the least known cities, what kind of marketing is that...

out of all the big market cities in texas they have em in 2 of the least known cities, what kind of marketing is that...

you my friend have been nurtured to settle for less.

you need to take a trip to ny and have one slice and you will forget about all the nonsense you consumed that was categorized as "pizza" in michigan.

i know because i live in michigan.

you my friend have been nurtured to settle for less.

you need to take a trip to ny and have one slice and you will forget about all the nonsense you consumed that was categorized as "pizza" in michigan.

i know because i live in michigan.

One just opened up out here (NW Chicago burbs)...haven't had it yet but it's on the docket for our Wrestlemania shindig on Sunday. Bart Scott catch phrase.

One just opened up out here (NW Chicago burbs)...haven't had it yet but it's on the docket for our Wrestlemania shindig on Sunday. Bart Scott catch phrase.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

damn kev, you move from colorado? man that pizza looks good.

yeah I moved to Illinois, and stumbled upon Jet's. you know I'm from Detroit, but they have these out here.

Back
Top Bottom