24, prison break, or dexter?

these are the three choices i have to watch on netflix . . i've never seen an episode of any of them; so does anyone have any recommendations on what to watch from the three?

Originally Posted by ireminisce

these are the three choices i have to watch on netflix . . i've never seen an episode of any of them; so does anyone have any recommendations on what to watch from the three?
Never seen dexter, but I'd recommend you start off watching prison break season 1 and 24 season 5, then go from there if you like either.  With 24 you can start on any season and become a fan, but with prison break I feel you have to watch the seasons in a chronological order, both really good shows.

Why? the 1st season is amazing. it'll just make you watch it more.

back when I was a bum out of college, I had to catch up 5 season and I literally spent 13-16 hours/day watching 24. yeah,loser status.

WOW, what a coincidence. I just finished Dexter and Prison Break and started 24 all on netflix. I've only watched a couple episodes of 24, but I liked dexter and prison break alot better.

don't mean to hijack but..... neither

the goat
breakin_bad.jpg

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

LOST IS THE GREATEST SHOW OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*fixed. 
not even open for debate. 

breaking bad is a terrific show. 

Just finished Prison Break earlier this month and seasons 1 and 2 were great but 3 & 4 were garbage to me. I watched Dexter during back in November and i LOVED it. Great show. If you really want a great show to watch on Netflix, I suggest you check out Arrested Development. I just finished the series finale up right now and it was amazing. I can't believe they canceled the show
smh.gif

I am finishing the last season of Prison Break and this is getting ridiculous. But overall a great show.

Dexter. Hands down. You will get hooked. I went into it with low expectations and ended up loving it. First couple of seasons are on netflix too. Highly recommend it. Breaking Bad is even better though.

All three are real hype in different ways. 24 and Prison Break are almost the same show with different goals. 24 has almost all great seasons, but you kinda needed to be there to get the full effect of the first few. 4 and 5 were great when they dropped and will still be crack in 5 years. Prison Break got the opposite problem. It was crack that first season or 2 and then you can go ahead and give up after that.

Dexter is great. Dude beasts through the worst with some seriously slick %!!%. Great acting, from only him. Not really anyone else on the show. I think it's one of the best shows on TV, but it's kinda hard to recommend.

All 3 are kinda hard to recommend. You sure you don't just wanna watch Lost or something?

Back
Top Bottom