2018-2019 NFL Week in Review - Week 4 - Cheating is now allowed in Las Vegas

Which Carr brother sucks more?

• Derek

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • David

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
-What's stopping a Cowboys vs Patriots Super Bowl?

-Can't believe how much referee help the Vegas Raiders needed to beat the lowly Browns. No calls on fumbles, terrible spots, you name it.

-Derek Carr leading the league with 7 interceptions through 4 weeks. When do the Raiders draft his replacement?

-Marcus Mariota only needs one more 4th quarter comeback to be tied with Aaron Rodgers. GOAT doe.

-Mike Vrabel gotta be up there in COTY voting.

-The Falcons finally got an Alabama WR that catches touchdowns.

-Andrew Luck and JJ Watt fighting for Comeback Player of the Year.

-Speaking of Luck, LOL @ the Colts playcalling in OT and LOL @ making that man throw the ball 64 times.

-Heal up, Earl. And **** the Seahawks. Came back to help a pathetic squad that'll be lucky to win 6 games.

-Even-week Bortles :pimp:

-Steelers will be fine.™

-Joe Flacco is elite again.

-Tanne 2.0 needs another firmware upgrade. Tanne 2.0.1 is the savior!

-Bears the best team in the NFCN and it isn't close.

-Are the Buccaneers or the Rams the best young team in the league? I'm confused.

-Patriots HGH machine is back this week.

Top 5:
Rams
Chiefs
Bears
Ravens
Titans

Bottom 5:
Lions
Vikings
Packers
Cardinals
Raiders

images

Just some relevant updated game-stats on Vikings QB, Mr. 84Ms (fully guaranteed), Kirk Cousins

in games starting after 4pm EST
2015: 1/4
2016: 1/5
2017: 4/8
2018: 0/1
-
6/18

In games starting after 7pm EST
2015: 1/3
2016: 1/3
2017: 2/5
2018: 0/1
-
4/12

o4zq-F.gif

- #BowlesOut
- Alvin Kamara is a cheat code
- TNF was awesome
- Mitch Trubisky has 15 career TD's. 6 came yesterday.
- Colts :rofl:
- Titans :smokin
- Browns are a handful of plays away from being 4-0.

Please dear lord baby jesus either move mills to safety or bench him, the best I hope for every week is that the PI isn't called or the receiver running wide open for a TD drops it

Eagles didn't deserve to win because of dumb shh, like the safety just not guarding anyone on 4th and 15.. but the refs didn't help

Also some odd playcalling from dougie in red zone at inopportune times.. and some untimely drops at other times by some guys

Rest of the league:

I c the raiders won

Also saw the Dolphins lost

And cards almost won, again

Guess buffalo is back to themselves

Impressed the 9ers showed up

Atlanta the best 1-3 team ever?

Also please let frank Reich get fired so he can come back home

Can't wait for the shootout that will be rams vs chiefs

- Back to business in NE although much work left to do with this team (don’t trust this defense, yet)
- Sony Michel looking like first round talent
- Goff and Cousins put on a damn show. But where are two of top defenses we heard about all offseason long? :nerd:
- Look at list of QBs that put up 300+ and 3 TDs…seems easy nowadays if you’re throwing it enough and have the WRs. This is MARKEDLY different than previous years
- Someone get Matt Ryan a god damn defense
- Andrew Luck threw the ball 62 times. 62. Most QBs losing when they throw that many times. Most :wink:
- What is this Taysom Hill project in NO?
- I think we can declare NY and NJ football dead for the 2018 season. Stay safe macbk macbk and thanks for playing
- Pittsburgh needs to spend that Bell money on a new QB and their defense. BADLY.
- The NFC West is just awful to watch now outside of the Rams
- Can someone check on macbk macbk please?
- Niners showed heart but Big Phil and Gordon just too much for them :pimp:
- Mike Vrabel doing wonders without any semblance of a QB on the roster
- The Browns got something cooking…they got a ways to go but they’re simmering
- Watching the Niners and Raiders play simultaneously at a bar in the Bay Area is straight comedy. Would do again

Top 5:
Chiefs
Chiefs
Rams
Chiefs
Vikings

Bottom 5:
Jete
Raiders
Jete
Raiders
Bills

MVP Race:
Gurley
Mahomo
Kamara

JungleJim Sponsored Quotes of the Week™:

- Miami has my attention

idjut.gif

UnlawfulBreakableCapeghostfrog-small.gif

Top 5:
Dolphins
Dolphins
Dolphins
Dolphins
Dolphins

Bottom 5:
Patriots
Patriots
Patriots
Patriots
Patriots

idjut.gif

-Who the **** are these dolphins?

Exactly.Who.The.****.We.Thought.They.Were.

-Patriots suck, we all knew this.

WE will be just fine, little buddy :wink:

Two weeks in a row same thing.

Im very critical of Sark and I will give props to him now. He's been calling overall better games and the offense has been much better the last two weeks. Matt has been on fire (rumors of his "demise" were greatly over exaggerated), Julio moving the ball down field, Sanu being Sanu, Ridley has arrived, the ball is being spread around. Only thing missing is a little bit more production from the running game but Ito Smith has stepped up with Freeman out.

And speaking of guys stepping up lets take a look at the exact opposite of that on this defense man.....I get it we lost literally the majority of our best defenders to injuries but to crumble like this....clearly these next man up aint working cause these practice squad and backup dudes are GARBAGE and the guys thats left that are starters dont look like leaders right now no one stepping up with the spine of the defense gone (lookin at you trufant, beasley and alford). Kazee has been good though. You had a guy like Eric Reid available should've signed him stupid not to cause clearly that defense needs help now. If there are any free agents worth a damn left at safety and linebacker sign them NOW.

Why can we never have two good things at the same time...first two weeks offense was trash but defense was holding teams and making big stops to keep us in games. Now the offense is clicking and lighting it up but the defense is about as solid as wet toilet paper.

in summary
tenor.gif

no one would be surprised

Eagles fans would be

Lost to the Bucs and Titans.

Luck was in the red zone to win the game and choked so Philly gets that one.

And their home opener against the Falcons should have been an L for both teams.

When is the last time a team that won the SB looked this bad the following season?

Oh yea rest of the league

This seem forever ago now dont it?
AR-180919969.jpg

I haven't watched all the niners game but in my incomplete opinion of how they are doing lol **** Kyle "The Genius and GOAT OC/QB whisper" Kushner

Kamara is good. Thats all im legally allowed to say and I will say no more.

Browns have been very unlucky based off what people are saying.

Everyone else idk games were played.

Eagles got as many wins as both NY teams combined thou....

I knew the game against the Bears was gonna be ugly as soon as I heard right before the game our third string safety (the dude who ran into a wall last week) was going to have to start and play every snap because we literally didn’t even have a backup active behind him. At least Jameis is byke and Mike Smith will more than likely FINALLY be fired :pimp:

Kamara is literally a video game. The way he moves and bounces off people doesn’t even make sense.

Titans offense finally showed up in 2018

Matt Ryan is putting up MVP numbers again right now but their defense is so bad it doesn’t even matter

George Kittle is a top 5 TE this season

I promise I fully believe the only reason JBC/Patricia are still giving Blount carries is because they’re scared he’s going to beat them up. The sooner they start giving Kerryon the full workload the sooner they’ll start winning more games.

Browns are a couple plays away from being undefeated. They got screwed yesterday on that fumble call.

Eli is currently the worst starting QB in the league. Those fools passed up on signing or trading for Teddy or just drafting a QB with their first pick and grabbing Sony, Guice or Kerryon afterwards.

League Wide:
-Browns got screwed by the refs
-Jets got screwed by the Jags. Speaking of which, I'm glad macbk macbk is alive and well. Thought you were going to disappear for a longer stretch than amari cooper
-Sam Darnold now has 5 ints in 4 starts
-For whatever reason ******* fans feel vindicated by letting the guy who is third in the NFL in passing yards walk while replacing him with a guy who is 23rd
-Tom Brady has less passing yards than Mitchell Trubisky and Blake Bortles
-AFC East and NFC West are the dumpster fires of the NFL
-CJ Beathard now has the same amount of 200 yard passing games this year as Dak Prescott and Sam Darnold
-Dont let last game fool you, Andrew Luck is still washed as ****
-Falcons fans can join the 49ers, Bills, Jets, and Cardinal fans rooting for a top pick now
-Speaking of Cardinals, **** you for not winning that game
-James Conner sucks. Need more narrative here for about Leveon being a waste of draft capital and them getting similar production from anyone else.
-Bucs may have the worst defense in the NFL
LowLifeMac LowLifeMac , in case you were wondering:
Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG

Capture.JPG

This is your weekly reminder that y'all have the best receiving core in the AFC East but are still tied for last

Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG

-
WE will be just fine, little buddy :wink:

You will be rooting for the tank soon enough with the rest of us sewer dwellers. Patriots still lost to the Lions and your QB throws the ball like a 40 year old Andrew Luck

Falcons

- the defense is going to be a top 5 unit

giphy (1).gif

giphy (2).gif

giphy (3).gif

49ers
-WTF ARE YOU DOING? STOP TRYING TO WIN GAMES
-Need.To.Hire.Someone.To.Teach.Our.Quarterbacks.To.*******.Slide. Jesus christ
-NFL rushing leaders = 1. Zeke 2. Gurley 3. Breida. What the hell is going on here
-Kittle two dicks for hands coming through at the end of the game

Let me enjoy my 6-8 wins this season damn it

What ******* idiot posted this? For real though, we better not win more than two games this year. No more of this unnecessary winning ********.

Last edited:
Falcons

-I was pissed at the defense when we lost, but overall the second half they woke up
-Dan Quinn needs to learn how to manage the ******* clock and timeouts
-I had us at 11-5 but damn didn’t expect us to lose 3 so early
-Matt Ryan is playing out of his mind and it’s still not enough
-Steve Sark is my OC an I’m proud got dammit
-it’s still very early, I like what I saw from the dline in that second half..we get freeman and Derrick Shelby back next week for the Steelers I think, we can turn this around
- just win these next two 3-3 into the bye and we survive football without Deion Jones.
-I know Julio don’t have a TD yet..but eventually teams have to respect Ridley and he’ll eat
-I said Calvin Ridley would be OROY I’m sticking to it he leads the league in TDs..at this pace we’re looking at offensive player of the year

- Rise up I think we will be ok.

Didn’t get a chance to watch other games because I clocked out after the falcons lost

League Wide:
-Browns got screwed by the refs
-Jets got screwed by the Jags. Speaking of which, I'm glad macbk macbk is alive and well. Thought you were going to disappear for a longer stretch than amari cooper
-Sam Darnold now has 5 ints in 4 starts
-For whatever reason ******* fans feel vindicated by letting the guy who is third in the NFL in passing yards walk while replacing him with a guy who is 23rd
-Tom Brady has less passing yards than Mitchell Trubisky and Blake Bortles
-AFC East and NFC West are the dumpster fires of the NFL
-CJ Beathard now has the same amount of 200 yard passing games this year as Dak Prescott and Sam Darnold
-Dont let last game fool you, Andrew Luck is still washed as ****
-Falcons fans can join the 49ers, Bills, Jets, and Cardinal fans rooting for a top pick now
-Speaking of Cardinals, **** you for not winning that game
-James Conner sucks. Need more narrative here for about Leveon being a waste of draft capital and them getting similar production from anyone else.
-Bucs may have the worst defense in the NFL
-@LowLifeMac, in case you were wondering:
Capture.JPG

You will be rooting for the tank soon enough with the rest of us sewer dwellers. Patriots still lost to the Lions and your QB throws the ball like a 40 year old Andrew Luck

giphy (1).gif

giphy (2).gif

giphy (3).gif

49ers
-WTF ARE YOU DOING? STOP TRYING TO WIN GAMES
-Need.To.Hire.Someone.To.Teach.Our.Quarterbacks.To.****ing.Slide. Jesus christ
-NFL rushing leaders = 1. Zeke 2. Gurley 3. Breida. What the hell is going on here
-Kittle two dicks for hands coming through at the end of the game
And we’re still going to be fine..now shut up jungle *****

Let’s be real here...I think we all know once Edelman is back this week that Brady is going to start racking up those big passing yard games again. He’s been missing him badly across the middle.

Browns are following the progression of a good young team. 5 wins this season, 10-6 next year.

Woods reaching the paint for SC :pimp:

Panthers had a bye but still had the best week 4 for signing Reid. Print the shirts

there's no denying it right now, I'd hate to put stock in the super bowl hangover narrative but it's looking like it now. Bunch of the guys that have been terrible so far were on this team last year

- can't name me a worse starting cornerback in the NFL than Jalen Mills
- Alshon Jeffrey came to play in his first game back, good to see
- Nelson Agholor reverted back to his 2016 self smh
- same with Doug Pederson, his playcalling sucked yesterday

Rest of the NFL

- saw some REALLY bad secondary play all around the league yesterday. Rule changes aside there is such a lack of good tacklers and playmakers in the secondary these days. Only team I saw with a couple was the Ravens

- Baker Mayfield with the bonehead pick when they were on the brink of field goal range with a timeout left. Only the Browns lose a game in that fashion

- Falcons offense looks like 2016 form but the defense, my God no one on that side is any good

- Eli Manning is toast, stick a fork in him

- Alvin Kamara looked like he was running in slow motion and still dusted every player on the Giants defense

- Khalil Mack is a one man game wrecker

- never believe in any AFC East team until they win IN New England. That was the most predictable blowout of the season

- Vikes/Rams was fun as hell to watch as a fan of neither team. More atrocious secondary play though, and Anthony Barr you were TRASH

Da Bears :pimp:
- Money Making Mitch. All I've preached was patience and to show me something to hang my hat on. Now we know you can do it. Just build on it.
- Tarik :pimp: He's going to eat in this offense. Jordan Howard is def not happy.
- Khalil Mack with his 4th straight game with a strip sack fumble. :smh::sick: Thanks once again Gruden.
- The Bears are the best defensive team in the league. Don't @ me. 18 Sacks already, 9 picks. 8)
- Team is relatively healthy, sitting Prince & Anthony Miller was the right decision, with the bye this week by time we play Miami in week 6 that'll be 3 weeks of rest for them.
- 3-1 heading into the bye a top the NFC North :evil:

Rest of the NFL
- Alvin Kamara :sick::pimp: My Fantasy team loves you
- Jared Goff is crazzzzzzy good. He was dropping Dimes
- That Vikings Defense :wink::lol::lol::lol:
- Baker is legit. They got hosed twice. :smh:
- Sucks what happened to Earl

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom