2017 eclipse VOL...BE SAFE

"
The last time a total solar eclipse was visible across the entire contiguous United States was during the June 8, 1918 eclipse, and not since the February 1979 eclipse has a total eclipse been visible from anywhere in the mainland United States.[3] The path of totality will touch 14 states (although a partial eclipse will be visible in all fifty states), [3] and 16% of the area of the United States.[4] The event will begin on the Oregon coast as a partial eclipse at 9:06 a.m. PDT on August 21, and will end later that day as a partial eclipse along the South Carolina coast at about 4:06 p.m.EDT.[3]

There are expected to be logistical problems with the influx of visitors, especially for smaller communities.[5][6] There have also been problems with counterfeit eclipse glasses being sold.[7][8][9]

Future total solar eclipses will cross the United States in April 2024 (12 states) andAugust 2045 (10 states), and annular solar eclipses—meaning the apparent size of the Moon is smaller than that of the Sun—will occur in October 2023 (9 states) and June 2048 (9 states)."

nasa_eclipse_map.jpg

Some time after 11 up here is peak.

My work is holding a "viewing party" got glasses for us and pizza

Also what should i wear with my jordans? I wanna make sure my fit is shining when errrythang is blacked out

It's wild. Highways are already started to back up here and some gas stations are starting to run outta gas. They say expected people are gonna be in the hundreds of thousands and people are charging $1000 to park in their driveway.

where is here ?

i actually experience a total eclipse when i was in mexico back in 91... where i lived was right on the edge of the path. I was 5 at the time, I remember being wild with chickens and birds going crazy.

Now that i think of it there was a TON of traffic yesterday. Coming into the city.

Was ridiculous

**** is happening at like 9 AM here. I'm gonna sleep right through it.

my fam in spartanburg SC gonna get a full one pretty much..gonna be a second full eclipse for mom dukes :pimp:

Everyone trying to get these glasses at the last-minute...feel sorry for all the retail workers telling people they're all out. I should have copped a ton a month ago and sold them...could have made some good money off these desperate folks :lol:

I really don't care to see it honestly. I'll look at pics the next day or something.

Back
Top Bottom