2013 Royal 1s Legit Check Please. The seller says 100% authentic...

I purchased these from someone in the US.  He confirms that these are 100% authentic, but I think they're fake due to the previous legit check posts out there.

Please help me out!

Thank you guys for the input. I already picked these up so I gotta request a refund via paypal...

Last edited:
Hope you can get your money back OP. Next time post it up on here before you make a purchase. Also don't forget to rep the posts you found helpful by clicking on the green thumbs up button..

1000% Replicas
Hi! so what are the other ques to it being fake? I just wanted to know for future reference that's why.

I know that the cut in the leather by the toe box is a cue, but what else is wrong with it? Should I post more pix for you guys btw?

Widows peaks on the cut of the black leather on the toes where it meets the blue part are dead give aways.

The shininess of the leather.

The 'Nike Air' on the tongue is too tall.

Other ways not shown are the lace bag being too big. Should be really small and the laces should look tight and neatly placed inside.

Widows peaks can also be found on the heels of the shoe. 

The detail of the soles of the shoe.

Widows peaks on the cut of the black leather on the toes where it meets the blue part are dead give aways.

The shininess of the leather.

The 'Nike Air' on the tongue is too tall.

Other ways not shown are the lace bag being too big. Should be really small and the laces should look tight and neatly placed inside.

Widows peaks can also be found on the heels of the shoe.

The detail of the soles of the shoe.
I see it now...damn. I can't even trust ebay sellers with a 100% rep now, even if they've sold over 50+ items with good reviews.

Thank you very much for the detailed explination.  Let me know if you guys find any Legit Royal 1s in size 8.5! haha

Back
Top Bottom