2013 Jordan Bred 1 L/C Please

First off my apologies for creating this thread. I'm sure there is a ton of these already. I've actually searched and looked through a lot of them but needed some opinions on these.

I bought a pair of 2013 Bred 1's from "The Sneaker Authority". Which I  did some research before buying and saw some good reviews. I received the pair within 2-Days which was nice!  Anyway after looking at the pair I saw there was a few glue stains that were pretty bad. Figured I'd e-mail them and see what they had to say. Got a respnse within 30 minutes. Guy was super cool about it and said he had 1 pair left in my size. Told me he'd hold it and swap it out if I sent back the pair with the glue stains. 

Received the pair they replaced today and everything look great when I did a quick glance. Got home from work and decided to try them on and look at them a little harder. Noticed one a few differences betweeen the shoes. 

Left shoe things that looked off:

1. Toe box leather wasn't as clean looking as the right. Had some slight creases in it. Nothing bad just didnt look as good as the right.

2. The box above the windows peak on the back was more square looking than the rectangle shape on the left.

3. Nike sign on the bottom had that smaller looking swoosh that doesn't have the pointy tip.

Everything else from the shoes are identical. Same dates on tags which both look legit. Stiching is clean on both shoes. I guess I'm just not sure and figured I'd see what others might think. Makes no sense why they would send 1 fake and 1 real, but who knows it def. could happen.

Left Shoe

Left Shoe

Left Shoe

Left Shoe

Left Shoe

Left Shoe

Left Shoe

Right Shoe

Right Shoe

Right Shoe

Right Shoe

Right Shoe

Sorry for the bad pics. Was in a rush had to take them with my phone. I can take some better ones with my camera when I get back. Let me know what you guys think. 

Appreciate it!

Here are some better pics. Still driving me nuts that the left shoe has flaws compared to the right...

Dude you're picking..Both shoes are 100% Legit. The "flaws" you are picking a out are just manufacturing inconsistencies..The shoes are hand made fam, these are normal issues not "flaws".. You sit down and put together a million pairs of kicks, bet you will have a few glue stains and missed stitches as well..

You guys have to realise just bc you paid $500+ for something doesn't mean it's a $500 pair of kicks.. These retailed for $110 or so..Cost the retailers about $60 or so a pair and cost Nike about $12 a pair to produce..So don't expect LV quality from a $12 pair of kicks.

Don't take this personal but I'm so tired of hearing about these "flaws" from you new guys..THEY ARE SHOES!..If you guys are going to pick and complain about every other stitch and a little glue stain....You probably can't afford the shoes you've just purchased..

Dude you're picking..Both shoes are 100% Legit. The "flaws" you are picking a out are just manufacturing inconsistencies..The shoes are hand made fam, these are normal issues not "flaws".. You sit down and put together a million pairs of kicks, bet you will have a few glue stains and missed stitches as well..

You guys have to realise just bc you paid $500+ for something doesn't mean it's a $500 pair of kicks.. These retailed for $110 or so..Cost the retailers about $60 or so a pair and cost Nike about $12 a pair to produce..So don't expect LV quality from a $12 pair of kicks.

Don't take this personal but I'm so tired of hearing about these "flaws" from you new guys..THEY ARE SHOES!..If you guys are going to pick and complain about every other stitch and a little glue stain....You probably can't afford the shoes you've just purchased..

Responses like that are the reason I don't do forums.. I was just wondering if anyone has seen flaws like that on one shoe. Cause I sure and the hell haven't..

Responses like that are the reason I don't do forums.. I was just wondering if anyone has seen flaws like that on one shoe. Cause I sure and the hell haven't..

your shoes are 100% legit.
Jordan brand especially are know for flaws. and the ones u mentioned are barely noticable and not even close to some of horrific flaws i have seen.

dont be scared to ask for help here. we are all here to help each other out with legit checks

I agree, your shoes are 100% legit.  My pair has the same inconsistencies that your pair has too!  Nothing to be worried about...enjoy your sneakers!

Last edited:
I looked at some of my other ones and a few of them had the same bottom. I just thought it was weird cause I've never seen two shoes in the same box with different bottoms. Either way I appreciate the responses. Thanks y'all!

Back
Top Bottom