2013 Bred 1 Legit Check (Please and Thanks Fam!)

So I picked these up months back, and I didn't think of legit checking them because they looked authentic to me. But then I realized that the black leather on the toebox shouldn't be that off...so I wanted to see what you guys think about this?

When was the last time we even spotted a fake bred 1. Either they're getting passed us or no fakes are coming through here like they used to of these.

When was the last time we even spotted a fake bred 1. Either they're getting passed us or no fakes are coming through here like they used to of these.
Very true...I got these in like February though and haven't pulled them out since then haha. I hope the fakes aren't getting that good to that point...

these look ok to me.
Thanks for confirming bro.

Very true...I got these in like February though and haven't pulled them out since then haha. I hope the fakes aren't getting that good to that point...
Thanks for confirming bro.
Yea these look good to me too. I was just speaking in general I believe the bootleggers have recently tightened up on the bred and royal 1s with the resell value being so high and are putting out new fake 1s with none of the old tells. Like the widows peaks on toe and heel, and the smaller Perforations on toe box. Jus something I've been noticing. I'm in no way an AJ1 expert tho I'm jus learning.

Last edited:
These look good, just factory flaws. And Ryan - I've seen those new fakes too. Several weeks ago i saw a pair on here that i would have sworn were legit. No widows peaks, lace bag was good, QC stamp, everything. They turned out to be fake tho

These look good, just factory flaws. And Ryan - I've seen those new fakes too. Several weeks ago i saw a pair on here that i would have sworn were legit. No widows peaks, lace bag was good, QC stamp, everything. They turned out to be fake tho
Yea man that makes since, i knew it couldn't have just been me noticing the lack of "tells" on recent fake bred and royal 1s. Wheeew. Dangerous out there right now on these.

Last edited:
^ Imagine in 3-5 years when those pairs are worn and don't have a box. Its going to be almost impossible to L/C them.

the box looks authentic.
but the toe box is crooked for sure. thinking its just a flaw because the color is good, and the leather isnt shiny.

post a pic of the size tag.

the box looks authentic.
but the toe box is crooked for sure. thinking its just a flaw because the color is good, and the leather isnt shiny.

post a pic of the size tag.

Thanks for the input bro. And I actually have a size tag pic at the top.

Back
Top Bottom