Even with the world ending, California continues to take L's

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

This movie is going to give me the lolz, def should be lit before I go see it
pimp.gif

That, and for some reason I really like disaster movies

Edit* I feel as if this could be a really dope theme park ride, with %%@# exploding everywhere and your seat moving around all crazy
smokin.gif

yo if that was my wife i woulda *$$*$ slapped her!! #!!! im trying to save you and u tellin me to calm down
smh.gif
laugh.gif

im big on reading stuff about 2012, but this movie looks like its on some cartoon stuff, too fake looking, terrible actors as well.

I cant wait for 2012 the yer tho, should be interesting to see if anything will actually happen.

smh at the producers trying to scare the +@%% out of people. if this woulda been me like three years ago I would haveprobably offed myself. I wanna see this for the special effects alone

PS why not just hop in a boat?

M!ke

what the #%%%, i thought 2012 was just supposed to be drastic temperature changes, not the world sinking into itself lol

Originally Posted by nine point five

smh at the producers trying to scare the +@%% out of people. if this woulda been me like three years ago I would have probably offed myself. I wanna see this for the special effects alone

M!ke

HOP ON A BOAT. C'mon SON. ITS PAVEMENT

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

what the #%%%, i thought 2012 was just supposed to be drastic temperature changes, not the world sinking into itself lol
it's not "supposed to be" anything. media will sensationalize ANYTHING. different theoriesinclude, but are not limited to:

• the world self destructing
  • an evolution of human consciousness
  • Jesus' resurrection
  • aliens
  • temperature change
  • absolutely nothing except that it was the end of the Mayan calender
do some research, the answers are out there

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Looked more like a roller coaster ride. All this looked
eyes.gif
Super cheesy and over dramatic

Yeahhhhh...the CGI is definitely lacking and far from what I was expecting and hoping for...
laugh.gif

What I really want to know though, after watching that clip, is how the heck the lady and the lil girl are able to remain in the backseat of the limo eventhough they're not wearing seat belts and the door farthest away from them is missing...

Supposedly there will be a major pole shift on 12 21 2012..sumtin to do with the planets lining up or sumtin...also rumors of a MAJOR solar eclipse on that dayaswelll...which will happen on12/21/12...its been scientifically proven that well have a solar eclipse...so its pretty interesting if u ask me...

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

smh at the producers trying to scare the +@%% out of people. if this woulda been me like three years ago I would have probably offed myself. I wanna see this for the special effects alone

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

it's not "supposed to be" anything. media will sensationalize ANYTHING. different theories include, but are not limited to:

• the world self destructing
  • an evolution of human consciousness
  • Jesus' resurrection
  • aliens
  • temperature change
  • absolutely nothing except that it was the end of the Mayan calender
do some research, the answers are out there
The answers aren't out there, cause there aren't legit answers out there. NOTHING is gonna happen
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it was a general statement, there were mad people falling into these big @+@ crevices and falling off buildings etc.wouldn't it just be logical to go chill in the water where everything was calm?

Back
Top Bottom